Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I cant find the system requirements for PB2017 - developement not runtime Can I run the IDE on Win7 32bit or does it need to be 64bit ? thanks Andrew ...
i build and application with powerbuilder 2017   at once i got not responding and i opened it again i i found that all code was deleted and all functions deleted oh my god !!! ...
i create an mobile application with appeon i need when i click on editmask start keyboard  full (keyboard or numeric keyboard) ...
i made an mobile application  with sql server  i want to start this application from mobile with out setup appeon powerserver  i just want setup sql server and connect the mobile application to database directly to the data base with out iis an...
Hola  Alguien sabe si un datawindow puede utilizar como fuente de datos un XML.   Saludos     ...
Hi, I need to link my PB 2017 app to a website to retrieve and send data.  The developer can use SOAP or RESTful API - which is easier to implement in powerbuilder 2017  regards and thanks Andrew   ...
Hi Recently, many of our users (on Windows 10) have the problem that they can't start our application anymore. The error message "A referral was returned from the server" appears. We can exclude the application from the UAC and everything w...
12.6 Build 4139 on Windows 10. When compiled to 64bit, the app main window appears briefly and closes. Even a simple app that opens a window with no code in it closes. PB 2017 does not have this issue. Is there a EBF available for 12.6 with a f...
We have an application that requires scheduling of people, and developed a datawindow that showed a Gantt chart type interface to allow users to manage the schedule. This was created a few years ago under PB 11. One of the things users can do is d...
Good morning A small question Situation: I have a MDIDocHelp with some WindowDockBottom! in tab, some WindowDockRight! in tab and some WindowDockleft! in tab. Then I open some OpenSheetWithParmAsDocument in tab. I am positioned on the click ...
How do you do this?  I have not noticed anything that allows you to set the app icon in the PBC170 docs.  It is fairly well hidden, even in the IDE...  Does anyone know how this can be set? ...
I have an example app on my website that captures a control/window/screen to a bitmap blob so it can be written to a .bmp file or put in the clipboard. It works great in PB versions 8 through 12.5 but 12.6 and 2017 fail silently. I end up with a v...
Hi all, We are using PB2017 with SQL Anywhere database. At the moment our pb application allows the user to 'demand' a status of a certain record. A txt file is being send to our software with the identification of the record and an act...
Hi Guys Call a web services I get a PB runtime error R0000 Web Service Call Errors with Method xxxxxxxx can not be reflected. What does this mean? ...
We are migrating from PowerBuilder 12.5 (4953) to PowerBuilder 2017 (1681) In PowerBuilder 2017 when i Post to an event which has a reference Long array as argument it is no longer an array when it arrives in the event. If i call the event without...
error al crear  mas de un argumentos de recuperacion en un datawindow.   Column 2 has an invalid name and /or Length   Att Carlos Pizan         ...
My PB2017 application (Build 1681) crashes in production with the same dlls and exe as in the development on Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Standard. The only difference is the PB2017 is installed on the development server which is a partition of the prod ...
Hello, I am doing some research and trying to find a tool that will extract text from a PDF and dump into Power BI...thank you ...
Hi all, First of all best wishes for 2018 !   I have to program the following functionality - my customers receive a mail with excel sheet - they want to open the excel - use select , copy and then paste the contents of their select...
I have Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Operating System. I installed PB 2017 as soon it was released.  I have being working with it with no problem. Deploy 64-Bit applications. I did the Upgrade 1681 with some issues but you guys help me and it w...

There are no discussions available here currently