As per Appeon PB 2017 R2 release notes, below windows OS are supported -
- Windows 7 32- or 64-bit with SP1
- Windows 8.1 32- or 64-bit
- Windows 10 32- or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32- or 64-bit with SP2 (supported for runtime)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (supported for runtime)
- Windows Server 2016 (supported for runtime)
All windows server OS are not supported for PB development but only supported PB runtime.
Does anyone know if Appeon has any plans to start supporting PB development on any of the windows server OS and when it will be released?
Also if client selected to use Appeon PB 2017 on any of these windows server OS for PB development and building PB applications, then will Appeon provide support for any issues?