Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
when i call ws give faultstring  System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Could not load file or assembly 'Sybase.PowerBuilder.Interop.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundExcept...
Hi I Try the install two application CSS in same PC and the second installation not work, not install the application in the PC can Powerclient install more than one app CS in the same PC ..????   Luis  ...
Hello, We need to debug on client environment. Client doesn't want to open it's VM machine on internet. So we need to install Powerbuilder and offline license doesn't work on VM. How to do? Eval version is no more availabale for 2017 R3... Any id...
Hi Community, As part of a upgrade to Powerbuilder 2021, our security team has asked for a "Penetration Test Report" for Powerbuilder. They were a bit vague about the specifics, but said Appeon will know what they mean.  They also said something a...
Hello, I'm trying to fix IWArunner on a powerserver 2019 server. After I install it on my pc this is the error message I am getting when trying to run it.  2022-02-07 13:29:42 Download failed. HTTP status is abnormal. The error code is the HTTP sta...
Hello, We are using iwarunner for users to run the application. We upgrade our application from PS 2017 to PS2020 and has 1 web server and 2 app cluster servers on Windows Server 2019. When users   I try to run application using iwarunner, the appl...
Good day! Aside from PFC, Is there any other framework for powerbuilder with accessible resources?   Thank you in advance!...
I am trying to do a Git Push for one object in my pbl's.  This fails so I went to the Workspace's Source Control Properties to try to re-type the password,The password hasn't changed since the last time I Pushed but - I give it a try."Cannot connect ...
Hello, Don't know how many have noticed these changes that are planned for the forthcoming PB release.  For further information, please check https://www.appeon.com/developers/roadmap#gbdr6nmcg2 All the above are great, IMO   Hope others too wil...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, PostgreSQL 11 Need to take print out of Application form to be completed by every students of a course, by printing all relevant details of each students in a separate page.   The details to be printed spans Header, Detail and Fo...
Hello, I have migrated PB12 to PB17, during this migration process we have tested webservice it is working on the PC where powerbuilder17 is installed but not working on others PC if we generate .exe and place all the needed dlls. Getting "ERROR LO...
POWERBUILDER 2019 R3   Hi, we use microsoft webrowser for visualize pdf file in our product. Since 2 weeks and an update of adobe our customer have many errors message like this ? do you have the problem ? thank you,  ...
Dear All experts,   These few months we got a problem with Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge, but it does not happen in IE / Microsoft Edge in IE mode. The problem is the APP cannot resume after the browsers were minimized for a few time.   We can s...
Hi there, We have recently migrated from PB 2017 to PB2019 R2 build 2328. Our application being assessed thru Citrix.  Application is not recognizing OS Windows 10 default printer. it always prints to the last printer in the printer list. I have...
PowerBuilder 2021 Build 1311. Windows 10 Enterprise. My program is running in 64bit mode and the first folder in the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Common\PowerBuilder\Runtime 21.0.0.1311\x64. This works: lds_categories.SaveAs(ls_filename, ...
Hi, I'm having a small issue with the browser control in PB2019R3 (Build 2728).  I think it might be a bug, but wanted to check if there is any way around it. We use the browser control to display local files, so we navigate using a windows filepath...
Hi, Do we have examples on how to implement Powerbuilder - Okta integration using the Authority Code Grant flow? How can the redirect URI be captured back into powerbuilder? We want to be able to call an Okta Login web app and capture the identity ...
HI, Version PB2019R2 We used to work with an U_web_browser to display local PDF files in our app. Now, we need to display HTML pages -> so in order to support Javascript we tried to move to the new webbrower control. Everything works fine in P...
Hi All, I'm using utility SENDMAIL.exe to send email from PB. But now the utility is old and at the moment is not working with Office365. Is the any suggestion about the better way to send email from PB working with all (expecially gmail and office...
We need to deploy the build in cloud. So, need to know the details. what are the pre-requisite to deploy the 2019 build on cloud. Is PowerBuilder 2019 build will support in Cloud. What are the things we need to take care before deploying the Bui...

There are no discussions available here currently