Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi, I am using the JsonGenerator and I am having trouble getting it formatted correctly with my arrays - square brackets are missing This is what I am trying to create {     "userId": "adsf1234",     "dueDate": "2018/02/21",     "items": [ ...
The sample powerserver for executing additonal command line has this which appears to be how you build the webserver api: dotnet.exe run --no -build --project C:\Users\appeon\source\repos\PowerServer_salesdemo\ServerAPIs\ServerAPIs.csproj   and th...
Hi, everyone. I try to save datawindow to PDF using SAVEAS() method.  (Powerbuilder 2019 R3) The script is as below, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dw.Retrieve() ls_fileName = ".\Attach_File...
PowerBuilder 2017 SQL Server 2019   We have a few customers who every now and then get an error message from our code, and when they run the same thing again it works just fine. The code is looping rounnd a lot and checking to see if some matchin...
How come the IDE is updating a datawindow correctly but Powerserver is not?  My code is very simplistic.   I have a window that has 1 DW on it.  I have a button to update the DW and I also show the SQL in the sqlpreview event.  This issue is in both...
PB2022 b1898Windows 10, 64 bit platformI just installed PB2022, build 1898 and am looking for the Sales Demo application target file. I cannot find it,Is the Sales Demo application installed with PB2022? If so, where is it located?Thank You,Olan...
Hi there I just had a problem with an installation on W11 at one of my customers: In the application path there is an XML File [ApplicationName].xml witch contains the runtime path. After the software starts, this xml file is modified (from launch...
PB 2019 R3 2728 I am implementing a drag/drop file feature using DragAcceptFiles() but have run into a problem.  I am using a ListView to display a list of document types for the user to drop files onto.  This will then auto associate those files to...
Hello, PB 2022 Build 1982 Can 'SEARCH' option be added, when we right click the tab, along with the above option?   I think it will save a lot of time to search the window in the opened PBLs and then Right click and choose search option. Happine...
Hello all, We migrated last month our App from PB 10.5 to Appeon 2022 (Build 1878) and we experience a problem while try either to Build (either Full or Incremental), PB just crash without any message...from that point on it keeps crashing forever.....
I want to send an email, it creates the section correctly and then it gives an error in the loggon. Below are the sentences of the program. The email account is configured in Outlook and with this application I send and receive emails perfectly.If so...
New to Powerserver. When running the program, an error message pops up stating that the program cannot connect to the database. Within the program the connection string is as follows: SQLCA.DBMS = "ODBC"SQLCA.DBParm = "ConnectString='DSN=EpicEsso;UI...
Attempting to use PowerServer for the first time with my PB 2021 application. After configuring PowerServer, program compiled without errors, and upon running the program the following error appears: "2022-12-29 08:03:39.133 ERROR [8476] Failed to d...
Merry Christmas!! Froehe Weinachten! Joyeaux Noel! Feliz Navidad! メリー・クリスマス! I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and will have a wonderful and Happy New Year!All The Best,Olan    ...
  We are stuck in situation where we need PDF as end results and we have tiff file available.I have tried many things but not able to achieve this. We have tried following things. 1. Ghost script. But we are not going to use that as we found it is...
I want to be able to change the default windows printer after I open the pb application and have the pb application pick up that new windows default printer without me having to restart my pb application.  Today, once the pb app has the default print...
I just wanted to share something I created. I have been using the venerable PBREGEXP from https://www.nika-soft.com/download/ for regular expression replacements etc., but yesterday I hit a bad bug in one use of it (I was trying to remove a large sec...
After installing the power server in trial version, 45 days passed, and it became Expired. After that, I reinstalled the power server and re-connected the AEM site The above message appeared on the column where you enter the id and password. serv...
Hi,  when make a call via httpclient I'm getting error number (-3). that mean no internet connection.  when I'm ping the IP address every thing ok.  what more can I check?  thank you,  Eyal ...
I have a NUP 7 with exactly always 42 rows of data, arranged in NUP freeform so that I have 6 rows of 7 cells (Squares) I am trying to acquire the NUP cell's .X and .Y values but PB doesnt like this.... LL_YPOS = This.object.thecell[row].YLL_XPOS =...

There are no discussions available here currently