Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Thanks to everyone who responded to running PB2019 on Windows Server 2008 R2.  I have another hardware issue..  This involves running the same code on a Windows Server 2012 vs running locally on a Windows 10 workstation...  The Windows Server 2012 ve...
Hello Allwe need to integrate PB 2017 and 2019 with GITHUB we use NetSkope Client to access internet following the https://docs.appeon.com/pb2019/pbug/ch03s03.html  i need to change the pb.ini in order to add [SourceControlProxy] Url=192.0.0.88 ...
Hi, I'm planning to purchase a virtual machine from Azure and install PowerServer 2021 on it. Should my VM be a Windows 10 or Windows Server 2019? Pros and Cons? What if I will install also PowerBuilder PowerBuilder 2021 on and develope & comp...
比如我网络有个这样的视频地址;  http://192.168.0.166/shiping/123.mp4   我怎样在手机端实现即时播放? 谢谢...
Hi Team,  Thank you in advance.  We are trying to change the graph symbol. Graph object is exist in a datawindow which is in composite data window. We are able to access Graph Object Property - Category Name But, couldn't use SeriesCount . Syntax...
HI Team,  I am using Microsoft Custom Web Browser for navigating the user to Microsoft login Screen to put the Username and Password for generating OAuth2.0 Authorization code , I want to get the username entered by user in the Microsoft Login Scree...
I have created a new application and a ribbonbar. I followed the instructions, however when I attempt to add the initiation to the mdi window I find I do not have function: wf_init_ribbonbar What do I need to do / where do I get the ribbonbar funct...
To all, I would like include below <security> setting into web.config by default, is there a way to setup in Powerserver project? Right now, I have to insert this section manually after publishing the project. <Related topic: bug 6603 to ...
Hey, how can a datawindow reference be passed within an datawindow expression? Thank you Torsten   forward prototypesglobal function string f_tooltip (datawindow adw_obj, string as_column, long al_row)end prototypes   ->>> Tooltip -&...
DB: AWS(MariaDB) PowerBuilder: PB 2019 R3 When I add new datawindow. Choose Data Source for Grid DataWindow I use SQL Select. But, It always show error message.  SQLSTATE = S0002 [ma-3.1.12][10.3.23-MariaDB-log]Table 'ttla.TABLES' doesn't exist ...
Hi I know this question was asked before but the solution provided for some reason did not work for me.My issue is with the cache when I call a REST service using Msxml2.XMLHTTP.6.0. I am Using PB 2017 R3. I use GET,POST and PUT requests. The GET U...
Hai, I created a simple .net dll in c# and imported to appeon. It is working perfectly. but in another system same dll imported and scripted. But I am getting this error. ---------------------------PowerBuilder application execution error (R0058)--...
Hello, I have a good sized PowerBuilder application (PB 2017 R3) and I am looking into automating builds using Git/Jenkins. Right now there is a global variable which stores the application version. This is updated every time just before the applica...
In the PB project file you can designate, amongst other things, a Product version and a File version.  How to I get this information from within PB?  I want to get the info from the exe I built for display on a 'Help - About' type window. I've tried...
We converted our app to 2019 and on newer windows servers (2012 R2) it runs fine..   However when running on server 2008 R2 the user interface is quite different.  You have any ideas why?  Both are using the same executable.  This is the good workin...
I am working on a PB migration project and as part of that effort, I demonstrated how to use PowerClient to deploy the application.  The client is very interested but asked a question that I don't know the answer to.  They are wondering if the CloudA...
Hello All Appeon PowerClient marketing specifically states that product is for On-Premises desktop application distribution use.   Might that just be a comparison to 2021 PowerServer product     OR   Might there be security and/or other issues...
I'm wondering when the PB 2021 release date is. Also, is PowerClient going to continue? It is in the New wizard in the beta.  ...
I have a customer who is reporting our PowerBuilder application is suddenly disappearing from the screen. I can see there is an event in the Windows Event Log showing the application has crashed, the dll in question is fairly random, usually one from...
Hello, Is Mobile development planned in PB 2022, along with HTML UI?  I don't remember seeing this earlier. ...

There are no discussions available here currently