Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
We would like the server to generate emails rather than the desktop. Is this possible? ...
We just upgraded from PB 2019 to PB 2021 Build 1311.  Tested our application and all seemed OK.  After releasing it to our customers some are complaining that the application crashes when it is started.  After investigating, the event log is reportin...
Hi All, we are migrating to PB2021 our WebServices that we developed with PB2017 R3 and we are facing the following problem: all the lds_DataStore.Retrieve() calls return -1 in PB2021. If we try to get the SQL statement of the DataObject with lds_D...
I've just migrated our app to PowerServer and have 3 main issues: 1. We used to have ODBC connection to MSSQL, it does not seem available right now. Is that correct? I'm getting a lot of SQL errors all of a sudden. 2. Overall performance seem...
Hi All, My Company is using Power Builder 2017 R2 version and they want to integrate SONAR Qube and NEXUS . We have code repository on Bit Bucket . SO is there any idea or suggestion SONAR Qube and Nexus is compatible or not with PowerBuilder2017R...
I am trying to create proxies and I am getting the error: Windows SDK for .Net Framework 4.0 was not installed.  Please install it before use this feature. I searched and I found I have to download:   Download Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and...
hello all We are using this code to call a WebService :Please help  lo_client = Create httpClient lo_client.SetRequestHeader("Content-Type", "text/xml;charset=UTF-8") lo_client.SetRequestHeader("SOAPAction", ls_soap_action) lo_client.SetRequestH...
We are currently running our web application on PS 2020 on Azure. We have several clients and in AEM we define the connection caches for each client. These connection caches reside in connection-cache.config file. When a server is provisioned all we ...
Selectblob is returning only 32767 characters using PB21 and SQL server using ODB ODBC database profiles. I have modified the C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\PowerBuilder 21.0\IniCache\pbodb.ini sections for both [Microsoft Sql Server] and [Sql Server]...
Hi all, I am trying to work on API service for our ERP system Invenotry function, need make use of nested Json structure to pass values: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Threading.Tasks; using Newtonso...
Dear Team, Is there any advise to create dynamic ribbon bar without xml or menu? I want to read data from sqlserver Table.  Top Level1 -> Sales         Level2-> Asset Sales              level3-> 1 . Fixed Asset sales              level...
Dear Team, In powerbuilder 2021, or any older version, Can you have a Dynamic reports like Crystal reports?  ...
Hello Team, We have implemented charts in our application. But colors in it are constant. Is there a provision to give users a color palete, so that if the user chooses ...
Hi, Our source code is in power builder 2017 R3 Build 1880 and using Microsoft Visual Source Safe Version 6.0 (VSS) for source code repository, now we are migrating our power builder 2017 source code to power builder 2019 R3 Build 2728, After migra...
  Powerbuilder 20119 Hi everybody,   i have a problem with the webbrowser powerbuilder 2019. On some computers the browser crah our product (Windows 10) , but not all...   the runtime Powerbuiler webbrowser is checked.   detail : Nom de l’ap...
In the licence management of offline licences there is no option to unassign user  we need to unassing a user licence to a user...
Hi,   Can an app deployed using Power Client periodically check for updates then if there are updates then download them, apply them and restart it self ?   any clue ? :-) Thanks   // Steen...
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone is able to make Right to Left text (such as Hebrew or Arabic) appear properly when using NativePDF/PDFLIB option, and could possibly offer me some advice on how I may do so. Basically, I have a short Hebrew phrase t...
请问怎样可以在苹果手机使用手机应用,安卓的app可以安装   能详细介绍下方法吗,谢谢...
Issue: In the PowerBuilder application, I’m using  GetContextService("Internet", iinet_base) to launch the Web Browser.  Internet Explorer came up as the result.   What I tried: We’re currently using Windows 10, so I changed the default sett...

There are no discussions available here currently