Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
I have my PowerBuilder app sitting on monitor #2. If I connect to my laptop (with Remote Desktop) from another one that only has one monitor, I am finding it impossible to access the app. Non PowerBuilder apps seem to notice the change and shift ove...
Buenas tardes a todos:   Tengo la licencia de Power Builder 2017R3, necesito hacer una consulta desde un celular Android, Pero necesito hacer Uso de los  5 Usuarios que vienen con Power Builder 2017R3, cuales serian los pasos a Seguir.   Att Car...
I have an app that I run in development.  I get to the 1st screen after logging in.  Whenever I go there(or further in app) and then close,  I get the Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R3 has stopped working' and then I click the 'Close Program' button. This...
Hi PB Team,I am trying to get my head around what the benefits would be for using PB C# objects in a future .net core 2 web site being planned.  I am planning on using razor pages without using the entity framework. I am not a fan of LINQ so was plan...
this is after the april set of windows updates that I've just noticed a whole bunch of slowness coming from the the ide. a simple cut and paste of text will take 10 seconds. the screen seems to be refreshing/drawing really slowly for some reason. i'...
hi all ,   I am using ole for connect a word document and puts data in it from my application ( inserts the data by bookmarks I have created in the document from the first place ). Now the customer wants a much more complicated document with some ...
Hi, I do hope someone can help   I need my application to be able to send standard letters to selected customers on my database. I am wondering what is the best way of going about this ?    currently using pb2017 r2   regards   Andrew     ...
Hi ,   What would be the Database Source to create a data source using Azure MS SQL Server in Appeon Power Server?   My sql database is in Azure,    Thanks & Regards BS...
My PowerServer Mobile 2017 computer box crashed. I need to download PowerServer Mobile 2017 group edition. Because I downloaded PowerServer 2019 trial it does not let me download PowerServer 2017. I received an email saying I downloaded the PS 2019 ...
Hello, I want to learn PFC and how to use it, Is there any tutorials or anything from where i can start?...
The new native CrypterObject is not supported in PowerServer web.  To get around this I've been trying to utilize the bcyrpt and crypt32 dll's in windows with no success however.  They always return a null value when I run the app in the web environm...
Hi Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong I have a Rte control - that has text, text fields and numeric fields on it - i copy this to my datawindow the text fields display the data but the numeric fields just show a blank space. The fields match...
Hii , PLEASE help me ... I have a code int li_pkey  long ll_pkey  ads_data.Object.pkey[ll_row] = '429456'   li_pkey = ads_data.Object.pkey[ll_row]   THEN li_pkey  RETURN GARBAGE VALUE  BUT WHEN I USE THIS LINE  ll_pkey = ads_data.Object.pk...
Hi, I'm using Power Builder Version 2017 R3 Build 1858. I have chosen EditMask style type and "Drop-down Calendar" property for a column in a data object. When I run the application from power builder/exe, the calendar pop-up is opening on the ver...
    Hi, I have a question about the notifications when the app is executing background, How can I achieve this? Or if this function is not implemented yet, Is there any plans to introduce it? ...
Starting this morning PowerBuilder is not starting up on my PC.  It is asking me to activate an offline license.  This is the first time this ever happened.  I do not know anything about it.  I try to activate but it does not work.  I currently am on...
Hi everyone, I installed ghostscript 7.06 and seen in control panel its having font also but when opening Pdf file its opening with error(couldnt open pdf file). Then i installed 8.71 and seen in control panel its not having font in it but when...
How can I use PBC, if I have some PBR associated with different PBD in my project ?...
I am running PowerServer with my 17R3.  When I sign into the Application I get the following error "Specified Cast not Valied"         ...
Hello All, I need to redirect the Console Output to a PowerBuilder APP in my production enviroment i am a code based in this sample https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SYBPB/Redirect+Console+Output it works perfect in 32 bits now i need to mak...

There are no discussions available here currently