Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, We utilize PB2021 and deploy our application to our customers using PowerClient. We must code-sign our application to avoid warning messages when a customer downloads our application and to help our application from being flagged by antivirus...
Hi everyone,  I am working on setting a custom position of a Window on startup. First, I tried adjusting the location inside the code in the open event by doing this.X = 50 and this.Y = 100 but the window location remains unchanged. Then I tried ...
We tried to compile our application today and ran into a problem. Our code signing certificate has expired. I apparently didn't get advance notice from the issuer, GoDaddy, like I normally would, because they no longer issue them. I'm looking at get...
Hi I just wanted to confirm if it is OK/Possible to run PB2022 IDE & PB2022R2 IDE on the same dev PC. The reason for this is that we have an active project in PB2022 which has just gone into Beta UAT and we do not want to migrate to PB2022R2 at...
Hi All, In my current project, we are using custom images. The custom image path is mentioned as below . So now when I deploy my application, on client side where should I copy the 'ART' folder to access the images ? Thanks in advance. Regards ...
Hello everyoneI use the saveas method such as dw_1.saveas("test.xlsx",xlsx!,true) to save datawindow into an excel file. The font of all cells in the excel file is Arial and the size is 10. I try to modify the column font and size in datawindow , bu...
Hi, after installation of PB2022 R2 I got that message when I try to run pb220.exe. 'Failed to load the DLL pbsys.dll, Runtime version: 22.1.0.2819.' How do I solve this?   Thanks, David...
Hi Team, In my application, custom images are defined as below. Can you please suggest how to read these? what is this graphicman refers to ?   Thanks in Advance.   Regards Subrat  ...
Hi,I don't appear to be able to figure out how to get the MDI Frame position in relation to the display it is shown. What I would need to know is that, if the user moves the frame,  how far is the frame e.g. from the left side of the monitor edge. ...
Hello, I stumbled upon an old piece of code that converts the text of an Edit Mask window control to a date value using the Date() function instead of using the GetData() method. The mask is "[date]" and the MaskDataType is "datemask!". On one part...
I can successfully grab a ping access cookie from our authentication server using the httpclient object, but how do I setup a call to a rest service with that cookie? My co-worker successfully does this in powershell using the System.Net.Cookie obje...
Hi all, In my application, the toolbars work fine.  If I right-click on the menu at runtime, I can turn the toolbar text on or off.  By default it's off.  How can I change that to be on by default? Not sure where the code is, or what the property i...
PB 2022 #1892 A customer is running our application via RemoteApp and via RDWeb on Chrome. They have a 32 inch monitor set to a resolution of 3840 X 2160. They report that the text on our application is tiny. I had them try an updated manifest file...
Running below SQL query in powerserver: select count(1)into :ll_countfrom messageWITH (NOLOCK)where employeeid_to = :ll_employeeidand warn = 'Yes' and isnull(DATEDIFF(day, cast(:now as date) , cast(messagedt as date)),0) < 1and isnull(status, 'NU...
Hi, When using Datawindow function GetNextModified om Primary buffer I get all rows in return. Is there something missing in my code ? while the buffer hold 5 rows and I change data in to there still is delivered 5 rows in loop.   Code example : ...
Hi all, IN PB2022 R2 SMTPClient, How can I setup the SMTPClient such as SSL, Threads & Connection Attempts SSL (How to define the SSL) by defualt what is the encrypted connection methos for SMTPClient Threads (How many thread that SMTPclient c...
Hi All,In PowerBuilder 2022 R2 2819, I am using SMTPclient which I declared and created as instance using sendsync method.I am sending multiple emails at a time to different recipients with different attachments but what is happening is, the function...
I wanted to just say how much better PB2022 is to use compared with previous versions. The tabbed IDE, the Jump to and all the other little features have mde a really big difference. I have been working on a project all year using PB2022 and it was ...
Good day! I have this company logo in my header, I want only the logo and other header objects be displayed in the first page and not in the succeeding page. Any suggestions? Thank you and have a great day everyone...
Hi, Looking for feedback on how to proceed. We have automated testing using TestComplete. Objects on the Ribbon Menu appear invisible in TestComplete. (Please see photo attached). Any suggestions / ideas on how to have these objects (buttons) visibl...

There are no discussions available here currently