Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi all, We have a mix of customers, some using Citrix others not. Does anyone know the effect of having the following in a PB.INI file when NOT running on Citrix? [Application] Citrix=1TIA...
Hello, I would like to know how to use the external functions of the WINSPOOL.drv libraryto be able to send a PDF directly to the printer. I've recently achieved this thanks to a GitHub project called RawPrint, creating a Net Core library to consume...
Hello, I have a PB app that was built on 2019, then migrated all the way up to 2022 R1. No issues building and deploying the app.  It runs fine on other PCs/Laptops with the applicable runtime.  I've been through the exercise of combing through the...
Hi. everyone! My application refers to files that are located in specific directories on the development machine (for example, INI files, certificates, etc.) which are to be included in the application deployment profile. With PowerServer 2020, thes...
I can't get PowerBuilder to successfully check out a git project (this did work at one time - not sure what's changed). This works fine for every other developer that tries, so there's something misconfigured on my machine specifically, but I'm not ...
Hello all, In our PB app, we're already used to setting up REST calls to external parties. But we're getting more and more questions about providing webhooks. And to be honest, I have no idea where & how to start with webhooks. The idea of a we...
Hi, I'm using editmask control.  Before migration to PB 2022 (from PB 12) I had to follow settings: Mask : #### Type: number. I had always put the number 0 or other started from 0 ex. 01, 0 , 00 . But after migration, it isn't possible. Currentl...
Hi all, I'm trying to import data from an Excel workbook using an OLE object.  The algorithm works great, but I have hard-coded the WorkSheet number.  How can I refernce the sheet by name instead of number?  I specifically want to find the sheet nam...
Not clear why the function   SetSeriesStyle() always return -1 in PB2022 R2. I use SetSeriesStyle() in PB2017 R3 and it works perfect. The graph in PB2017 R3 looks like that:   While The same graph in PB2022 R2 looks like that: The graph sho...
Hello, we just updated from PB2021 to PB2022. Now we run in a strange problem. Is there a change between PB2021 and PB2022 how printouts are controlled? We print invoices (via a datawindow). The font of the text is Arial 10pt.  Now some of our cust...
We are migrating a project to PowerServer. We still want to be able to compile and deploy the client/server application. There is code in our application that is useful only for the client/server version and we would like to skip it when we are compi...
Cordial Greetings, Gentlemen. Is it possible in pb 2022 to export data from datawindows to JSON with the following structure? invoice{} user1[{}] technology services{} service a [{}] service b [{}] service c [{}] user2[{}] technology services{} s...
Is it possible to connect to azure storage with a connection similar to below? DefaultEndpointsProtocol=https;AccountName=fishingdatatest;AccountKey=Sm/P3zvoXEqgsqoDSskVA0NCv1pVJJ+smnn0atEcXRvVasQXSVrHYQtrcGiiv8y9Ck0Ao8NZNkWP+AStsk+M0g==;EndpointSuf...
Hi, We are migrating from PB 2017 to 2022. I cant seem to find the migration document. Also where can i find the DLL files for 2022 as my app would need the DLL files as we had used with 2017. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks....
Hi All,I am using PB2022 R2 SMTP client,In my development environment I am able to send and receive email whereas sender and recipient are getting added but when I make a build move to QA environment SetSender& AddRecipient is setting as Null, so...
Dear Friends..       I do the post soap api in the powerbuilder..its works good..but iam unable to do the GetAll and Get by id soap api in powerbuilder..because of i dont get any resources....i will share my working for how to do the soap Getall a...
Hello, We utilize PB2021 and deploy our application to our customers using PowerClient. We must code-sign our application to avoid warning messages when a customer downloads our application and to help our application from being flagged by antivirus...
Hi everyone,  I am working on setting a custom position of a Window on startup. First, I tried adjusting the location inside the code in the open event by doing this.X = 50 and this.Y = 100 but the window location remains unchanged. Then I tried ...
We tried to compile our application today and ran into a problem. Our code signing certificate has expired. I apparently didn't get advance notice from the issuer, GoDaddy, like I normally would, because they no longer issue them. I'm looking at get...
Hi I just wanted to confirm if it is OK/Possible to run PB2022 IDE & PB2022R2 IDE on the same dev PC. The reason for this is that we have an active project in PB2022 which has just gone into Beta UAT and we do not want to migrate to PB2022R2 at...

There are no discussions available here currently