Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, Do we have a clear idea of what Appeon is going to do with RTE control is concerned.   At one point we heard that they plan to develop the in built newer version of RTE further and now, with 2019R2 release, we hear that 64 bit TX Text control...
We have migrated PB12.5 to pb2019 and we are using sql native client for 64 bit as our old OLE DB is not not supported by appeon. But after successful migration and connectivity. we are getting error in saving data back to sql server, getting informa...
Hi,   I can not access Scaffolding Functionality for DataWindow. "Scaffold" item does not appear in right-click context menu.  And There is no "SnapDevelop.Scaffolding" folder under directory of "Appeon\SnapDevelop 2019\modules". Appeon SnapDevelo...
Hi, I'm just playing with the new RibbonBar control. My first test: I use the xml template, create a new window, insert the ribbonbar control and add code for resize and load. Works fine. But: The default height of the control seems not to be ok. ...
Hello, we are migrating a PowerBuilder project from Oracle to Postgres. In Oracle a multiline text in a datawindows is saved correctly (with chr(13), chr(10)). In Postgres (version 12 with odbc driver) the carriage return, line feed is replaced wit...
Hello, (probably someone from Appeon should answer this question) On your website "Installation Guide of SnapDevelop (PB Edition) 2019" you have listed this as requirements:   Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 SDK Microsoft .NET Core SDK 2....
Hi, We have a powerserver mobile project that use SQLite3 as a local DB. The tables has decimal datatype columns but when we create a new DW with that tables as a datasource the PB recognize that columns as a WVARCHAR and we can't use these columns ...
Hello! guys, i hope that you can to help me. i have a PowerBuilder 2019 application and i'm trying use the SqlCa transaction object outside of the thread principal of the app, these cause inside of the shared object i need to retrieve some data but ...
hi there! web api newbie here,i've built a .net datastore model on my web api and created a method to retrieve data and everything working fine.what i wanted to know now is if there is a way to pass the entire sql syntax of the main select of the ds ...
  I am attempting  to move my PB application to Power Server Web. I have completed the process with w simple application easily . However, my more complected 20 year old application is having  an issue. I am seeing a lot of the same message come up:...
Hi I want to use a function from the appeon workarounds in my application ( pb web - pb2019 ) - should i copy the workaround files to my application directory and add the pbl to the library list, or should i just add the library to the application w...
Hi there, In my MVC .Net Web API i have this auto-generated GET function in my controller which works fine and return the list of all the elements in my table (SimpleJson.png). [HttpGet][ProducesResponseType(typeof(IEnumerable<Ds_Invit_Sydrtcml&...
We have the following block of code, which has been working for many years but has recently stopped working. // Instance declarationsn_rpt_callback inv_callbackn_rpt_shared inv_shared ... // Start a separate threadinv_callback = Create n_rpt_callb...
Hello all... I am having issues registering a DLL in my Windows 10 environment. What I've discovered is that the code in the DLL is PB code, but I am not sure from what version. I'm considering just adding all the PBLs to my main app, and changing...
Hello, I assume the file "SampleService.cs" located in "\Programmes\Appeon\SnapDevelop 2019\Tools\Common7\IDE\ScaffoldedItem\Service (DataStore)\Services\Impl" is used during the scaffolding of a datastore model class to auto-generate Service and C...
Hello, I am trying to Activate my Trial Licence for PowerServer from my Local AEM. However, when I click the activate button nothing happens. If I click the Activate button several time i see the message: Failed to log in. Please make...
Hello!! Does anyone have working examples to ready data coming from an ethernet port? I have tried WinSock, but I can't seem to get it to work. We are on PowerBuilder 17 R3 Build1880.   We currently have a Weigh Scale application that is using S...
Hello, i imported the sample c# class into a nvo. When i try to open the nvo, powerbuilder crashes. Error in the eventlog: Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: PB190.EXE, Version: 19.1.0.2203, Zeitstempel: 0x5da9d5ceName des fehlerhaften Moduls: PBUD...
I have 3 tables.   Table 1 DOC_ID Table 2 DOC_IDKEYWORD Table 3 VIEW_IDKEYWORD I am using 3 tables to retrieve a view of data based on what the user defines.  Kind of like a speed-dial or favorite.  The user can define what "keywords" will de...
Hi! Our application crashes when CloseWithReturn is called in the window open() event handler. The error occurs when returning early from the Open() handler when incorrect parameters are passed. My code: ... integer retval = CloseWithReturn(this,...

There are no discussions available here currently