Hello, i'm playing around with the theme feature and i would like to apply a border around the freeform dw fields         "dwo-column":        {            "drawing":true,            "border":1,            "border-color":"#7f7f7f",            "backg...
Hi,  Referring to this conversation https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/printing-cheque-customer-paper-size, a few years ago. Is this still the case? Ie. NativePDF! still does not support custom page sizes?...
Good morning comunity I need help with Ribbons.I swear, I looked at the sample application 'Sales application demo', but I didn't find what I need and I don't get it on my own.How can I add an 4th items to the tabbutton Azienda one item by code? (se...
Hi all. Trying to get a feel of it, so: step #1 Open Ribbon bar builder Open default template Save default template as 123.xml in working directory: c:\pb   step 2 open current frame window for an application (mdihelp!) left existing menu wi...
Hi PB Gurus I am having some difficult time trying this CloudPro trial.. This is what I have - I have a licensed PB 2017 R3 Standard edition - I downloaded and ran the PB Installer, which installed PB 2019 and PB 2019 R2 - by doing so, I have PB...
We currently use PowerBuilder 2019 (2082).  Our license will need to be renewed in July, 2020.  So will need to upgrade. We are also considering migrating our PowerScript and DataStores to C#.  I've attached a doc showing PowerBuilder products.  Can...
We recently upgraded to PowerBuilder 2019 R2.  After the upgrade we simply deployed our applications again without any changes to them.  Upon deploying, users can no longer click on Treeview Controls.  Inside the development environment, the treeview...
I made a simple Web API project in SnapDevelop.   It built fine and I tested it.   I then Opened it in Visual Studio 2019 and built it and deployed it to Azure.   Now I come back and try to open it in SnapDevelop and I get the following error: Packa...
Hi, I need to execute a Static Analysis of several PowerScript/DataWindow apps, so I need to export source code in readable ASCII format. For the fact I'm extracting and analyzing source code, do I have to pay royalties to Appeon or SAP?...
I am saving a PDF from a DataWindow. The DataWindow just views a JPG image from a string field path. The image is A5 in size, and is roughly 165 KB, I am putting it into the top left of my A4 landscape DataWindow. I then just do the following code...
This question is a follow-up to a previous question I asked about build "system" for PB2019. I have been banging my head on the walls for 3 days trying to understand how on Earth orcascript is supposed to work and how I could make it do what I want. ...
Hi all. PB2019R2 Is there is the way to change a color of the selected row in datawindow? I think i did see something or hear something about modifying something for drop down listbox in theme.json file. Or maybe i am just delusional. :roll: Any...
Hi, I'm getting an undefined error message when using HTTPClient object on mobile app. It is returning 0, but this code is not listed as a valid return result. Integer li_rcString ls_stringHttpClient lnv_HttpClientlnv_HttpClient = Create HttpClient...
Has anybody had luck calling SQL Stored Procedures from a SnapDevelop API project?  What is best practice and any sample code?  I'm interested in both Resultsets and Output parameters if possible. Also, in your migration from PB tools, can it figure...
Hello and Happy Quarantine Day 3744, everyone I am in the process of converting a desktop app to web. I have downloaded and installed PB 2019 along with all the updates. When I, however, move to installing PB 2019 R2, I am prompted the following m...
I have been on this for days. Please help with the snapobject v.2.0 usage below. How do i make snapobject to run the multi-table sql query defined in DwSelectAttribute on the D_Rpt_Mm_Tbills poco class public List<D_Rpt_Mm_Tbills> Test(param...
Hi all, My colleague, just back from a longer leave, cannot start Powerbuilder due to this message: You have lost connection to the license server (https://api.appeon.com) for more than 5 days. Powerbuilder is shutting down. Please re-establish you...
Hi,   I have Power Builder 2019 R2 Build 2323 installed. The database version is '12.2.0.1.0' The application is working fine in thick client. But when I have deployed it, it is not working properly. All the screen is throwing the below error "...
{KomentoDisable}   We have migrated from PB2017 to PB2019 .I'm trying to setup builds for PowerBuilder 2019 from Jenkins using PBCompile Plugin and auto compiler2019. The PBC is looking for pbc170.exe and doesn't seem to recognize pbc190.exe . How ...
I am in the process of migrating a web api from SnapDevelop R1 to R2.  We have about 50 datawindows that were exported to the api using the C# Model Generator.  The exported srd's and classes for these were in a 'DataWindows' folder along with the co...

There are no discussions available here currently