Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi    I hope someone can help, I am having a weird error - with the simplest of datawindows and programmes I have just installed pb2022 R3 - on windows 10 I have it connected to SQLexpress database - v14. I have a very very simple 2 column table...
Hi There Apologies if I have missed this information but I am trying to incorporate photos and other images in a report which details building inspections. I can store the images in the database and create files from them with appropriate names in t...
I feel a bit trepidatious asking this question as the last time I had a problem with PB2022 R2 my Laptop had a failing SSD and that was the fault. Unfortunately, I have two important applications which are behaving differently under their R2 compila...
Hello, Is it possible to change the tabpage(control) background color, in a tab control. I am able to get the color, but i cannot change it. Thanks,...
We have an issue where Power Clients are not updating when we have deployed an updated version of the software. If we delete the application from the destination PC and access the URL the application deploys OK When developing Power Clients, we depl...
Hi There If I compile an application which uses MSOLEDBSQL19 in 64 bit PB2022 R3, deploying as a PowerClient, I get the following when I try to run the program If I compile and deploy as a 32bit program all is fine. Both 64bit and 32bit work fine ...
Hi    I have an svn repository version 2.1.5 running on Window server 2012 R2. I created a repository for 2022R2 and have our application connected to it and all is good. When i upgrade to 2022R3 it updated my 2022R3 Powerbuilder version and i no ...
Hi ! PowerServer 2022 R2 / R3 question: Where is this information about Current server version stored ?2024-02-02 11:28:39.040 INFO [5176] Current server version: 24.00.2024.223, 24.01.2024.01, 24.03.2024.11, 24.03.2024.12, 24.03.2024.14; latest ve...
Hello, I have a question on string encoding behavior when sending an HTML SMTP message. Here is a description of the workflow: First, we are reading in an HTML file as a message template. We are also reading a customizable message from a DataWindow...
Hi Team, We are using Powerserver CloudPro Edition.    We have a datawindow where a column is an Identity column and has a Primary constraint. We are updating the Identity value in UpdateEnd event of the Datawindow. Before that, we are trying to f...
Hi,  We just migrated to PB2022 R3,build 3289.  I have an HTML file that we load into webbrowser and automatically saves images of charts.  In PB2019 R2, download dialogue boxes don't appear, but now it keeps showing in PB2022 R3.  Is there a set...
Hi Appeon I raised this issue yesterday and today it has gone. I need to upload the information that you requested so that this bug can be fixed. [Bug 11547]SMTPClient BCC email address is visible to TO Recipients Please reinstate this. Thanks  ...
Dear all, will we be able to have cascade menus like we have in Excel? (A drop-down below a drop down) like: I could not found it on the demo app. Many thanks to all  ...
Hello All,   I am setting up the reverse proxy in NGINX and I am ready to test if it works. I referenced this documentation here in the R3 version: https://docs.appeon.com/ps2022r3/Verifying_the_configuration_for_Nginx_Windows.html In that docume...
Team,  How to get the rowcount of the report(DW) inside the Nested Datawindow Report,   ...
I'm migrating from PB 2017 to PB 2022, and reading the installing PB runtime is different from PB 2017.   I have two servers that I need to install the PB 2022 runtime, so I need separate licenses to install PowerBuilder runtime on my two servers?...
Hi, Our app is being developed on PB2022 R3 (Build 3289) and works flawlessly in our development environment (Windows 10), in the IDE and when we deploy it locally as a 32 bits exe. When trying to deploy it on a Windows 2012 R2 server as a 64 bits ...
Hi Everyone We are experiencing an issue after applying themes to a complex application. We are seeing a noticeable delay in window opening response times between no theme and a theme being applied. On some windows the opening delay is approximately...
Hi Guys Just running a test withthe new SMTPClient and found this: SMTPClient.Message.Reset() does not clear the HTMLBody string If you then try and send a Text only message setting the TextBody, when you send the email it goes withthe previous HT...
I am working in Powerbuillder 2022 R2 and I am getting an error on the Update function of a datawindow. I am getting thrown off by the error saying the sql has "ORDER BY". I assume the data window is generating the update statement. If so, why would ...

There are no discussions available here currently