Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello,We need to migrate a old application under PowerBuilder 10.2 to PB 2019. The application ran with an Informix DataBase 11.5, could you confirm that the connectors for the Datbase Informix 11.5 are still available with PowerBuilder 2019. If not ...
This inbuilt function 'Page ' + page() + ' of ' + pageCount() is always displaying page 1 but only when saving the report as pdf, when ran  in the application is displays the correct page number but when saved i have this strange behaviour where it a...
Hello Appeon Team, We are currently on PB2017R3 with Git as source control. 2017R3 does not update PBG file, if you add or delete any object in PowerBuilder IDE which I have verified it. I also heard that Orca Script no longer look for PBG file for ...
Application terminated.Error: Session creation failedCause: Failed to send the request. Web API: http://localhos:5000/api/ServerApi/CreateSession)...
dear allhelloI have a problem with Web Browser PowerBuilder. css can't load. I have searched the documentation for this section and have not found any mentioning this issue. Do you have any solution to fix this problem? I am using PB version 105 or c...
Hello,   We have an application which is getting migrated from PB 2019 to PB 2019 R3 2703 version. The migration is completed and generated the build using ORCA. Once the build is completed, we staged the EXE, PBD, PBL & PBT for other to use. W...
CoderObject lco_Code HttpClient lhc_Client when trying to start http with basic authentication . i get error on those data types    CoderObject type and HttpCient type     any one knows how to define these types ...
what is the easiest way to learn c# development with powerbuilder if there is no experience of .NET?   ...
PowerBuilder 2021 Hello, Once a datawindow has been created from a Stored Procedure Source, how does one go about adding a new column to that same datawindow after the Stored Procedure has been updated and a new column added to the result set? Is ...
Hello everyone, with some of our customers we cannot integrate applications, because they refuse to install the 3 requested DLLs from the 2010 Microsoft runtime package: msvcr100.dllmsvcp100.dllatl100.dll From our customers point of view there are...
I have an app where a string is generated with specific line breaks and space formatting to create a text stamp that gets pasted into PDFs. This worked fine in both Foxit and Adobe PDF programs with Powerbuilder 2017. After migrating it to Powerbuild...
Hi.does anyone have examples of OAuth 2.0 powerbuilder?can you share it with me? is it possible to have a demo file?if it is, the 105 version is more amazing.thank you...
HI Team,   We are in plan to implement execution logging mechanism in PowerBuilder which we working on. As of some parts of the application is implemented the logging the execution to text files by using File functions (FileOpen, FileWrite, etc.). ...
Hi, we're trying to connect IBM DB2 Version 6.1 to PowerServer2020. We're referencing the installation guide for PS2020 and while it states that PS2020 can connect to IBM DB2 UDB 8.1, 8.2, 9.5 or 10 with IBM JDBC driver it doesn't really t...
Due to company policies, I must install the applications in a specific unit and path on the clients, in the powerclient they can tell me how to do it...
Hi,   PB 2019 R2 using Window 10 1909   We have a PB app that makes a call to open a C# .NET XAML window. We intended the XAML window to be like a PB "Response" window type, but when that XAML window opens, the user can do an Alt-Tab back to the ...
Second question re: same project! Hi, We're using PB 2019 R2 build 2353, with an app running in Windows 10 1909. As expressed in a previous question, we have a PB app that makes a call to open a window built in C# .NET XAML. During data entry in t...
Hello, all I am pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but now with PB 2021 is out I shall give it a hail Mary... Given: PB Classic desktop app, has to consume multiple .NET classes for external communications and other purposes. All .NET ...
Hello, i trie to set the icon in my application file and build the exe with the new PBAutoBuild210.exe, but there is no icon in the builded exe, must i set it in another location?   Kind regards Tom Holscher...
Hi Team, In my current project, we are using ZetaFax printer to print and fax the results, When the fax number is specified properly it is sending the fax properly. If the fax number is not provided then ZetaFax - Fax Wizard window is opening autom...

There are no discussions available here currently