Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Is there some restriction into PB2019R3 to create or generate machine code ( DLL files ) instead of PBD files? I try to create a DLL files but a pbl library fail and then PB2019 closed. The PBL library only has object function....
Hello everybody, I have a problem with the delivery of Powerbuilder (Version 2019 R3 Build 2670, Runtime 19.2.0.2670).I was just about to use the new version for one of our customers and ran into the following problem. How did I proceed:- uninstall...
Hi Team,   I am using powerbuilder 2017 version application. It was working fine till now in production. But suddenly i am getting this below error.     Once i clicked the ok button. Getting below error.   If i click application got terminat...
icons in the system tree as in the screen below, the icons changes. In which version these icons get changed, and is possible to set it to different icons?      ...
I have a crosstab datawindow, and i want to change the Totals column to the left because the results of the datawindow are many and the totals columns are shown on a different page. I want to show my totals column next to the first column....
Is there some way to use a PBD file of the PB19r3 into PB9; like a DLL file?...
Hi friends, How do add days to a datawindow smalldatetime field in script?  I'm trying to compute an invoice due date based on the invoice date and the selected terms (30, 60, 90, etc). TIA, Tracy  ...
  Does anybody know how I can consume and write files to Microsoft One Drive? I believe our company is moving (VERY SOON) to Microsoft O365 and will be moving all of our data to One Drive from our Network share this includes all of our Excel, Word Te...
With my latest instructions from Armeen, I am trying to test the Cloud App Launcher configured for multiple users on my local computer. I performed steps 1 - 4. On step 5, I briefly see a window flash on the screen, and then nothing happens. I was ab...
Hai Appeon team, I Configured IIS for my small PowerServer test application. But, While I am accessing this url, I am getting this error.   ---------------------------PowerBuilder application execution error (R0221)---------------------------Appli...
Hello All, We have been working with PB since Version 4 all the time the tutorial and example have been using SQL ANYWHERE. is any plans to move them to any other Database? Is getting harder and harder to get a developer edition from SAP (and har...
Appeon team,  The company I work for configured a remote IIS server for our PowerServer 2021 application.  Initially it worked on http.  When we moved it to https and added the SSL certificate we have, the following error occurs when attempting to r...
Hello, we have the following Problem in PB2019 and PB2021: We have a function which dynamically returns us a nonvisual Object based on a string. Choose Case as_Type Case "attrib_1" attrib_1 lnv_Attrib1 lnv_return = lnv_Attrib1 ...
Hi Guys PB2019 R3 If I set as default url this:file:///TREEVIEW_JS/Index.html on development mode I can see my web page and then I can interact with it  But If I deploy my app and put the compiled .exe in the same directory of my workspace the pa...
Hi  Though not to all users, many people whoever working with VDI, Powerbuilder applications fails to connect COM objects, example we have been facing this issue while we connect Internet explorer using the following syntax oleobjet.connecttonewobje...
Hello, My application is under Git source control. I want to move some objects from one library to another. PowerBuilder will not let me copy or move or delete because it is under source control. How do move objects to other libraries in this cas...
Hi all, is there some better explanation about GetContextService ? Can I set some userdefined services for context? What is implementation of services? I'm currently looking for "ErrorLogging" service, is there way find out to where service will ...
Hello,   I am using the BUILT IN TX TEXT CONTROL and I need to add data from the database.  It seems to work ok until I add a column twice.     Take for instance if I had the following scenario {CLIENT_NAME} Test text {STREET_ADDRESS}, {CLIENT...
Hi Guys   I've created a window response Maximized When I open it  the titlebar and icons to minimize and so on is not visible   Attached the source code Version PB 19 R3 Any hints? Thanks...
Hello everybody, I'm facing a strange issue with PowerClient which I'm currently testing under PB 2021 build 1288. I previously made some tests with the beta without the same issue. The app is a very simple one consisting of a single window and 3 p...

There are no discussions available here currently