Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Not exactly a PB question, but old DataWindow.NET issue.  At work, there is an old Client/Server VS2008 application written in VB with DataWindow.NET components throughout.  I have successfully migrated the application to VS2017 and can run the EXE o...
Hello everyone is any limit in the quantity of nested report in a composite DW running in PowerServer. i have composite DW with 8 Reports and some with nested in the nested report. when i try to retrieve it it does nor retrieve any data but if rem...
Hello, Does anyone have any experience using Foxit's PDF SDK for Windows (either C++, .NET or Java API) in a PowerBuilder win32 Classic application? (https://developers.foxitsoftware.com/sdk-docs/) We're currently using their ActiveX Control in our...
Looking for help trying to debug a 'build'.  Running the 'Deploy Project' process on this particular application appears to run as normal.  Then it finishes with a generic 'Appeon PowerBuilder 2017 R3 has stopped working' message.  All of our other...
Hi,   I have three 10 column n-up datawindows, one above the other, and I want them all to scroll horizontally at the same time.  In the development environment, this code in the scrollhorizontal event of the main datawindow successfully scrolls th...
Tengo el siguiente error al abrir un archivo pdf   Inserto un Adobe Acrobat DC Browser Control Implementation   al ejecutar la ventana que tiene este control ole me parace el error anexo     La version de power builder que utilizo es 2017R3...
Hello, PB 2017 R3 Can I have two database columns in a single column (one below another, like doing in a tabular dw) in a grid datawindow ?    Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Hi @ all, currently I face the following challenge: We have a Powerbuilder-application and generate from there some word-documents. We make this with an OLE Object connection. Now, we wan't to integrate also an indiviual (from application data) gen...
I want to install pb2017 R3LTS STD but I receive this message : "Setup has detected that pb2017 R3 is already installed". I execute "remove all installed features" and received "The wizard was interrupted before Appeon 2017 could be completely insta...
I made specific compiler using ORCA API before long time in Java. This compiler worked fine in some versions, after substitution relevant version of ORCA library. It were versions 7, 9, 10.5, 11.5.Now my company uses PowerBuilder 11.5 and we try to u...
Hi, Friends  My DBMS is SQLServer 2008  on Windows 10 64 bits; When I compile in platform 32 bits ; the app connect.I use pfc libraries But in 64 bits appears  "DBMS OLEDB  is not supported in  current installation " what is needed in conn...
Hi, I am calling below code in a batch script the build pbd and exe. code I am calling at root folder (where ws_object folder reside). Picture files and pbr file is under "_resources" folder(_resources and ws_object folder is at same level). "C:\Pr...
PB 2017 R3/ W10/build 1858   I have been using PB Classic from 10.5, all versions up to 12.6, when finally migrating to 2017 R3. Alle versions have had exactly the same annoying problem. PB frequently crashes when manually closing the debugger, an...
Hi Gurus,   We have a couple of applications that needs to be migrated to PB2017 and discovered that it has 3 sets of PFC libraries on its workspace.  Honestly, I have not seen any tool that is available online that can create PFD files from PFC. ...
PB 2017 Rel 3 and onward: Is there any documentation on each one of the unmapped pbm_xxxxx event IDs (listed in the Event ID drop-down list in the Event Script Painter) and their argument values? For example, event ID pbm_dwclosedropdown. From its n...
While trying to log in - it is showing you are already logged in , below is the screen shot - what to do now ?   ...
Buenas Tardes a todo   Alguien tiene la Documentación y videos de la conferencia Elevate 2018 Noviembre     Gracias a todos...
Hi,   I am using PB 2017 standard version, and receive following error when retrieve data that is defined as varchar(400) in Sybase. Has this problem been resolved ? I really don't want to change the definition in the table since that is going to ...
Hi, is there a function in a PowerBuilder Mobil App to read the datetime when the app was deployed to the server? Kind regards, Ludwin  ...
Hi , we have an application which is developed in PB11.5 and recently, we migrated it to PB2017 to work on windows 10 machine. It is working on windows 10 Upgrade 1803 version but we have facing issues(System error) in previous windows 10 versions. ...

There are no discussions available here currently