Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi.   When I call my C# DLL (using  Apache.NMS 2.0.0.0 and Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 2.1.0.0)  receive funktion    IMessageConsumer consumer = (MessageConsumer)consumerDictionary[consumerName];_message = consumer.Receive();   This will wait/listen un...
Hi All, I followed the instructions here in the documentation: https://docs.appeon.com/ps2022r3/Modifying_WebAPIURL_for_Nginx_Windows.html I changed my  apprun.json to point to my reverse proxy server and then rebuild solution and run the project i...
Hi Sir or Madam,     In reference to this https://msrc.microsoft.com/update-guide/vulnerability/CVE-2024-0056, and Appeon wrote email to inform about this too. After digest, I am not sure, if this apply to our production system or not. See attachme...
Hi Sir or Madam,   I found this link https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/biztalk/technical-guides/optimizing-iis-performance and in fact our production system now has slow/lagging issue. Hence, i would like to seek opinion if the above configuration, ...
Hi, I see 'user.ini' exists in application folder but can't spot while in PB 2022 IDE, is there any way using IDE, I can edit and git/commit. My goal is edit 'user.ini' file using IDE, and then hoping file change will show up in git/commit context ...
  PS 2022R2 2828 Recent testing of Powerserver applications where the client workstation was over 2500 miles away from the data center showed excellent response times for typical screen processing and data entry.  This included search as you type r...
Hello, all. Is there any way to refresh the PB Workspace objects in SnapDevelop without restarting? I tried right-clicking on the target and selecting Refresh from popup menu. I tried the same at the PBL level. New objects never appear. I'm forced t...
Dear all, The project that I'm work on, is on PB 2022 R2 build 2819 and this is the build that we are going to deploy the product to production, I was surprised that this version vanished from the bootstrapper (attached).   How can developer downl...
Using PB2019 R3   We have implemented dw2xls in the past which generates perfectly the .xls files for us. A recent new customer insisted on us to start using the .xlsx extension. What are my options in PB 2019 R3 to save a datawindow with all of ...
Hi, I have  PowerServer for use with Mobile, work perfect, but now we configuration nginx proxy manager and when try to connect our application from appeon workspace the application show the message.          When the application goes through t...
Hi,  We are facing application crashing without any system error when user clicks on Close all Tabs option of TabbedView bar without focusing on any one window. The application will work fine if the Close all Tabs is clicked on any window tab and no...
I am in the process of upgrading from 2017 R3 to 2022-R3 and determining what PB DLL's I need include in deployment, this will be 32bit.  The PB documentation mentions two DLL's that I cannot find in the runtime directories: pbjvm.dll and pbresource....
Hi, I'm working on a quite old application with multiple targets and multiple PBLs on each one. Along the entire code images are set up (in code and the IDE) by jsut the name of the image (xxx.bmp). No path are used. It means that all images should ...
Hi Team,   Could you please let us know the end of support for PowerBuilder 2017 R3 Build 1915 since we have few applications in this version and we need the end of support for this version to plan for upgrade. Please advice on this....
hi GURUs, Would like to get your advise how PB datawindow XML template can be build according to UBL-Invoice-2.0.XSD  and ultimately the datawindow can export to XML format accordingly (see example output xml file einvoice.xml as attached). Please f...
Hi everyone! We are using Appeon 2022 R2 (22.1.0.2819)We've got problem with SaveAs(XLSX!). After some investigations we found, that the Sybase.PowerBuilder.DataWindow.Excel12.dll, which we have in our Runtime folder is "unseen" from the program. Af...
Hi everyone, I have my application that works into SAP BusinessOne To open my windows into SAP MDI I get SAP MDI handle's and set this as parent to my windows using windows api SetParent I don't know why but some windows open without issue others ...
Hi, We are trying to upgrade the application from PB12.5 to PB 2022 R2. Currently we are encountering the Label printing issue. In PB12.5, the declared external function signature is working well. But in PB2022 R2 Version the same signature is not ...
Saludos, mucho agradecería alguna sugerencia a la siguiente pregunta: ¿Es posible agregar/habilitar extensiones / pluggins en el control webbrowser?...
Good morning, I want to resize my datawindows depending on the dimension of the screen. all this in Powerbuilder 2022R2. Regards, Edi  ...

There are no discussions available here currently