Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Due to company policies, I must install the applications in a specific unit and path on the clients, in the powerclient they can tell me how to do it...
Hi,   PB 2019 R2 using Window 10 1909   We have a PB app that makes a call to open a C# .NET XAML window. We intended the XAML window to be like a PB "Response" window type, but when that XAML window opens, the user can do an Alt-Tab back to the ...
Second question re: same project! Hi, We're using PB 2019 R2 build 2353, with an app running in Windows 10 1909. As expressed in a previous question, we have a PB app that makes a call to open a window built in C# .NET XAML. During data entry in t...
Hello, all I am pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but now with PB 2021 is out I shall give it a hail Mary... Given: PB Classic desktop app, has to consume multiple .NET classes for external communications and other purposes. All .NET ...
Hello, i trie to set the icon in my application file and build the exe with the new PBAutoBuild210.exe, but there is no icon in the builded exe, must i set it in another location?   Kind regards Tom Holscher...
Hi Team, In my current project, we are using ZetaFax printer to print and fax the results, When the fax number is specified properly it is sending the fax properly. If the fax number is not provided then ZetaFax - Fax Wizard window is opening autom...
Hello, is there an option for PowerBuilder 2019 R3 to merge branches? (for example: merge a "development"-branch into the master-branch)? Since R3 it´s possible to create and switch branches via the PB-GUI but i haven´t found a GUI option for mergin...
Hello, how can i get the innerhtml and/or the inner text from a webbrowser Object? I Have tried this: this.navigate( "javascript: " + ls_innerhtml + " = document.documentElement.innerHTML; void 0;")   Kind Regards, Tom Holscher...
my window that was originally programmed in PB4 and converted to tabs when they became available (PB7 maybe) has grown over the last 20 + years it has approx 50 tab page objects, some with tabs on the tabs, 100 + datawindows, more buttons and a more...
Buenas tardes a todos.   Estoy conectando Power Builder 2019R3 Vía ODBC con mysql..el tiempo de conexión es muy lento..   Existe un cliente mysql.. que me permita directamente conectar... similar a  oracle cliente?   muchas gracias   Att   ...
Hello, We have passed our application programmed with powerbuilder 2019 R3 to be executed through remote desktop in Window 2019 Server and we find that closing the response windows takes about 30 seconds to close the window and there is no code appa...
There is something weird happening in DW rowfocuschanged  event. I simply pass a key like dw1.retrieve(key) which works sometimes and sometimes not(compiled version). I do reset the dw before I pass the key. I have debugged and checked this several ...
Hi, We are aware that Appeon has announced the pending EOL of Appeon Mobile and Powerserver (PB Edition) from Powerbuilder 2021 and that developers will be advised to migrate code to C# APIs in order to leverage other mobile technologies going forwa...
I thought this would be easy, but I'm stuck trying to find code to scroll a given row to become the top row of a DataWindow. I can get the desired row into the display with ScrollToRow(row) but nothing I have tried (including some proposed solutions ...
Whether there is anybody has PowerWebsocketClient.dll for PB2017 or previous version? Learn from an article on internet, it seems can access PowerServer via WebSocket, if cannot found, I have to try to find another way ...
I am looking for examples or anything that shows how we might be able to consume web sockets in PowerBuilder ... is that possible?   Thank you!...
Hi,   Can I please have the guide line or some examples to call / preview / export crystal report from Power builder 2019 R3.  Thanks, Falguni...
Hi, Which way Linux or Windows the better option to host powerser2021 (APS.NET)? I will appreciate your guidance....
Hello, Is there any way to bookmark few discussions that went on in this forum ?   Few discussion that we thought useful, could not retrieved or recollected later.  We feel that if there is a provision to bookmark few discussion(s) it will be better...
Hello, This has been bothering me for quite a while now. PowerBuilder editor does not seem to render W and M correctly when  they are followed by a space or punctuation. A part of the alphabet gets cut off. Uppercase or lowercase does not matter and...

There are no discussions available here currently