Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Dear .NET DataStore users, we have a Web API based on the .NET Datastore that - especially in one case - uses heavily structured objects derived from DataObjects with nested objects which then get added as Properties in the Model annotated as DwRepo...
I open an existing Word document using oleobject and successfully manipulate the contents. The document is left open in Word for the user to make any further modifications and save as required. This is all ok. I want to set the default path and file...
We are using Github with PB 2019 build 2170. Some of our developers are not getting all the objects when creating a new branch (from the default branch) and refreshing within Powerbuilder.  We have verified the objects are in the ws_objects folder a...
Hi, is there a way to view a PDF file in a Mobile application? The PDF file is on a PC that is visible by the PowerServer server, I need a Mobile APP to be able to view different PDFs located on said server. If I use StaticHyperlink the PDF is ...
Hi!   Powerbuilder 2019 R2 2353, Windows 10 64 bit. There is a Datawindow graph (Graphtype=Line(12)). How to set the line thickness of red (function) line, and how to appear the function's values near the small red cubes? See the attachment imag...
Hi, I would like to know if there is an alternative ways to do member verification apart from Biometric (Face or finger print scanning) using powerbuilder2021....
im trying to print image within powerbuilder, it printed the image,but it's NOT my expected,I expected print the image just fitted a A4 paper,i expected it has at least 90% of A4 but it actually printed picture just occupied like 1/2 or 1/3 of a A4 p...
Hi,   I want to place plain text inside a Rich Text control.   I have been trying in many ways, but I can't. When executing the code it does not give errors, but it does not work.   This is with PowerBuilder 2019 R2   String ls_richtext = "pl...
Hi, We were having a problem: When we tried to edit a datawindow through the "Data Source" option, the PB19 exploded. We have detected that the problem occurs when in a "(CASE ... END)" sentence is included a comment with an unclosed parenthesis E...
你好: 請教一下,下面的觀念是不是正確? PowerBuilder 8:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 單執行緒3. 32元位的AP PowerBuilder 11.5:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 多執行緒3. 32元位的AP PowerBuilder 2021:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 多執行緒3. 64元位的AP...
Hello, Is it possible to pass HTML as a string directly to WebBrowser object instead of saving HTML into the file and then opening that file?...
Buenas tardes  a todos   Estoy utilizando Power builder 2019 con Mysql tengo el siguiente dato en datawindow   valor1          valor2 3456890      80000   com hago para que al guardarlo a excel me genere 3456890.00         80000.00   Att Ca...
Hi!   How to move the default insertation point to right in the Datawindow column (editmask)? Powerbuilder 2019 R2 2353 build, OS: windows 10 64 bit, For example, the editmask's format is: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM, when I click to this field, the inserta...
Hello, I have a problem with PB2021 and PowerClient Deployment. When the server where Microsoft IIS is is down or there is no network on the computer where the application is running, the application does not start with an error. The application...
Hi Guys  I've set up a Jenkins Job with SVN in order to build a PB2019R3 project In this workspace I've several pbl and there are in different pbl (they are shared with other projects) windows with same name i've seen during the orca refresh all t...
Hi,   on the obsolete features page from powerbuilder 2019 R3 there was written, that the inet object has no support anymore: https://www.appeon.com/developers/obsolete-features-in-powerbuilder-2019R3.html What would be a feasible workaround for t...
Hi,   The runtime environment of application gives below error message and system is freezing. I am using Windows Terminal Server to run this application.  Appreciate your earliest response on this.  Thanks, Falguni ...
I've got a datawindow that serves as a source data view/edit. Meaning it has over 200 columns and it needs them all before anyone ask. The database is one table with 18k rows. This is tiny . Data is retrieving longer than I expect and then when we ...
Hello,   I've followed Bruce's demo about the .NET importer. He says that it's possible to debug the C# assembly. But I have no idea how. So: Created DLL in SnapDevelop and published it as Debug config. Imported DLL in PowerBuilder and written s...
I am registered for elevate 2021 conference, but because of differenet time zone, I cannot participate threw all sessions. Will it be possible to replay/download videos/presentations after event? ...

There are no discussions available here currently