Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Most chromium based utilities still allow you to pull up the DevTools (typically the F12 key). I am attempting to embed the Microsoft Monaco Editor into a WebBrowser object but I'm not having any luck and was hoping the DevTools console would give so...
My object browser recently crashed in the PowerBuidler IDE (2019 R3, build 2703). I don't remember the error message. The entire IDE locked up. I had to force it to close. Since then, whenever I try to open the object browser, nothing happens. The ID...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows why the following is happening. I created a new tab control, added a tab page, and the resulting source code had the duplicated type declaration for the tab page: forward global type u_sample_tab from tab en...
Hello,   I tried to install PB 2021 . During installation I got error: Installation finished sussessfully:   After restart of PC, I tried to rum PB IDE and got this error:   What could be problem of my installation?   Regards Tomaž ...
Hi all,   Im getting the below error    ---------------------------System Error---------------------------Error Number 14. Error text = Error opening DLL library zlibwapi.dll for external function at line 18 in function of_zipopen of object n_zl...
Hi team, During my "Build & Deploy Powerserver project", I got below warning message under "Errors" tab, may I know where is the setting to choose TLS1.2 instead of TLS1.0 protocol? Security Warning: The negotiated TLS 1.0 is an insecure protoc...
Hi all,   I have a question about the update feature of Powerclient. I have tested 'Update when connected' and 'Never Update' options for my application. When I try to open the application when the Host Server IIS is turned off I get a 404 error. W...
Hello all is any way to run the Mobile App (android) in background what we need is that instead to close the app to make it run in background...
Dear Appeon:      When I develop a C++ application to call PB function in a userobject, I installed a VS2019,  but not installed PB extension in VS2019. I followed the process of article:Calling PowerBuilder from C++ - - PowerBuilder Native Interfa...
Hi guru I run year-end on application which written by PB.7 and run on sql 2000 and windows server 2004. but it always shows   out of memory then smartheap error handler recurivery re-enter, how can i slove it       ...
Hai Appeon team, While I am click Compile & Run Web API, getting below error     .NET Core Host .NET Core Host has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a so...
Hi all, I have this code in my app: tab_1.tabpage_detail.dw_detail.Object.labor_pozn.Font.Height = il_fonth This works ok when I run app from PB IDE or when I compile application using PB and then run exe. But when I compule it with pbc210.exe T...
Hi Sir,   We had an issue regarding our deployed app build from PB2019R3 where our application (.exe) was removed automatically by the Antivirus. Can someone give us advice on how to handle this and resolved our problem? Is code signing from the au...
Hi, About this Q&A forum. Lately, when using Google Chrome as a browser, with every click on anything, I'm being confronted with the https://www.appeon.com/privacy-statement.html page opening up. Logged in or not, it doesn't make a difference. W...
  https://www.flaticon.com/uicons/interface-icons   I want to design something similar to this in regards to the blur theme while having a gradient color as you can see? Is it possible to do so within theme.json, or some how in Powerbuilder? If ...
My client is using Insurance Brokerage system designed in PowerBuilder 9. The system was developed and implement in 2009 and is in use for over a decade. Due to new regulation in Saudi Arabia my client is required to incorporate QR Code on their invo...
 Hi Everyone;     I just wanted to make everyone aware that I have a beta version of a new App utility for PowerServer 2021 built from the STD Framework.  It is a utility that is the 1st version of what I hope to be a more robust "PowerServer Consol...
Hello, We discovered we are having issues with one of our developer machines running 2019 R3 2703. Out of 5 machines tested so far. One is adding something like the following to one of our ole objects.: Start of PowerBuilder Binary Data Section : D...
Dear Appeon team, I imported QR Code Generator DLL and successfully imported. But, While I read the function getting like error :-     Cammand button script --------------------------------- string text_string base64_blob qrcode_int aa qrc ...
Hello, Dev environment: PB2019 R3, v2670. I am having issues with zipping and unzipping files with both the compressor and extractor objects. The code runs successfully on my dev machine, but when I deploy to our test box, the unzipped files are no...

There are no discussions available here currently