Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
HI all, i have a grid datawindow with a few columns that our users can drag & drop left and right in the order they like. is there any way how to get the name of the first column , second , ... from left to right please ?   tia john ...
i cant find this pbl on my version can any one upload this pbl and dll for me  i need them to use appeon android api One PBL: appeon_workarounds.pbl Three DLLs: EonAXNVO.dll, EonEmfPic.dll and Eonejbclient.dll XML file: ej...
I wanted to know if there is a plugin for run  app on background? for example notifications  ...
Hello Community! We have a strange issue with our PowerBuilder 32bit (PBD) application and Windows 10 64bit. We have deployed our application on a standard Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit) client and tested with a standard user account (not administr...
Hello All, I have a unique scenario where I have to capture (log) everytime my powerbuilder application loses its DB connection.  App behavior - it will continue to show no signs of disconnection until the user tries to retrieve any data. Then ...
when i define on of api functions i got illegal data type: eon_mobile_awsex how can i define it  ...
i need to hide android navigation bar to make application on full screen with out showing navigation bar  ...
Hi All, I have just installed Powerbuilder 2017, and am having some difficulty connecting to an Oracle 12c database. When I go to DB Profile, I only get options for Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g and ORA. When I attempt to create a profile using ORA, I...
Hi, I cant find the system requirements for PB2017 - developement not runtime Can I run the IDE on Win7 32bit or does it need to be 64bit ? thanks Andrew ...
i build and application with powerbuilder 2017   at once i got not responding and i opened it again i i found that all code was deleted and all functions deleted oh my god !!! ...
i create an mobile application with appeon i need when i click on editmask start keyboard  full (keyboard or numeric keyboard) ...
i made an mobile application  with sql server  i want to start this application from mobile with out setup appeon powerserver  i just want setup sql server and connect the mobile application to database directly to the data base with out iis an...
Hola  Alguien sabe si un datawindow puede utilizar como fuente de datos un XML.   Saludos     ...
Hi, I need to link my PB 2017 app to a website to retrieve and send data.  The developer can use SOAP or RESTful API - which is easier to implement in powerbuilder 2017  regards and thanks Andrew   ...
Hi Recently, many of our users (on Windows 10) have the problem that they can't start our application anymore. The error message "A referral was returned from the server" appears. We can exclude the application from the UAC and everything w...
12.6 Build 4139 on Windows 10. When compiled to 64bit, the app main window appears briefly and closes. Even a simple app that opens a window with no code in it closes. PB 2017 does not have this issue. Is there a EBF available for 12.6 with a f...
We have an application that requires scheduling of people, and developed a datawindow that showed a Gantt chart type interface to allow users to manage the schedule. This was created a few years ago under PB 11. One of the things users can do is d...
Good morning A small question Situation: I have a MDIDocHelp with some WindowDockBottom! in tab, some WindowDockRight! in tab and some WindowDockleft! in tab. Then I open some OpenSheetWithParmAsDocument in tab. I am positioned on the click ...
How do you do this?  I have not noticed anything that allows you to set the app icon in the PBC170 docs.  It is fairly well hidden, even in the IDE...  Does anyone know how this can be set? ...
I have an example app on my website that captures a control/window/screen to a bitmap blob so it can be written to a .bmp file or put in the clipboard. It works great in PB versions 8 through 12.5 but 12.6 and 2017 fail silently. I end up with a v...

There are no discussions available here currently