Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We've recently purchased Powerbuilder 2017, and our previous implementation of Powerbuilder was 12.5. I have a web service proxy calling into an ASMX service that was previously using a SOAP connection. After migrating the project I changed th...
Hello, all I am writing here, because I have no clue where to ask this question and I cannot find any hints in the help. In the desktop app I have a visual UO inherited from ole custom control, which has microsoft web browser control in it. ...
Saludos a todos community appeon, Tengo instalado iis version 7.5.7600.16385, esta sin problemas Manager appeon y ejecución en WEB, pero no se puede realizar debuger, esta es la pantalla que reitera instalación plug-in          ...
Hi, Firstly, let me say my 12.6 application converted perfectly and ran at first go:-) But, as my main reason to upgrade was for W10 compatibility and native PDF I am disappointed with the native PDF. The quality of the native PDF for datawindo...
Buenas Tardes a todos Alguien tiene este video Web Services Programming in PowerBuilder Classic - Part 2: Appeon integration   Seria tan amables y me podian enviar el link de descarga     ...
Hi, I've found some "bugs" in the help file: PDF-Export with "distill" method: In chapter "Using the Ghostscript distiller" there is mentioned a "PostScript printer profile called Appeon DataWindow PS". This is not correct because the appli...
Hi, I am using below 4 dlls only in the path where application(exe) is running from. Is this the reason application is crashing? Do I need to copy anymore dlls? When i am running it in a different computer where PB2017 is installed is working fine...
We found that PB provides support for JDBC connectivity. This could be a great relief for our customers because application may no longer require massive DB client installation in case of DB2 or Oracle. Are there any known limitations that we should ...
I am running PB2017 exe application in a windows 10 computer. Its launches very slow and crashing everytime. Is this because I have PB12.5 exe and related dlls in the same computer?   Regards, Rahul ...
If I wanted to have PowerBuilder apps deployed in both web and mobile environments, do I need to have the server sides on separate machines or can they both run together? ...
Does Appeon for PowerBuilder 2016 Build 1119.00  (powerserver web) work with Powerbuilder 2017? I recall at one point seeing that there was to be an update to PB Web 2016 in the fall that was for support of PB 2017; however i have heard mention th...
After deploying the PB2017, I copied the migrated pbds and exe file in a different computer, where PB2017 is not installed, I got the below error when run the .exe file in this computer. However its running fine in the computer where I have installed...
Hi all, We want to extend our "tracing" routine. Basically this routine just stores "who changed what where at what time" information. One of our clients asked us to improve this routine , adding the windows user logon id and the internal ip ad...
Hi Team, I have a trial version of Power builder 2017 universal edition and I have installed it . I am able to see the trial license for Powerserver mobile in my user centerbut unable to activate the AEM console with that trial license Pleas...
Hello to all I'm trying to convert our applications to docks in pb2017. Unfortunately I have a problem with the positioning of the windows.. All are positioned a little further down. some idea ? thank you Gimmy P.S. - I checke...
Does anybody know whether the LocalDB version of SQL Server Express works with PB? We're trying to decide on a good free DB to switch to (from Firebird SQL) for an eventual version of our apps on whatever Appeon Web is now called (I've forgot...
Hi guys, We just found out SAP SQL Anywhere will only be sold in 5 user licenses. Our software is in 95% a 1 to 3 user software that uses SQL Anywhere 11. Since we can't sell our software anymore for a reasonable price anymore ( due to the ...
Hi All, The latest Appeon Workspace for iOS in the App Store provides a great option to display keyboard on single click.  This has been a godsend as the longpress/double tap to display the keyboard on DW fields was causing our clients problems...
Hi,  umm.. First, I Can't English well...  I'm helped by google translator now. I hope you understand... and Please help me  :)   1. Is Oracle 10g Client for X64 compatible with PB2017? I'm taking a trial version and t...
Of course it won't if I use some new syntax that's only in PB 2017, like the NativePDF! enumerated value, but as long as I don't to that, is there any reason there should be a problem with this? I want to maintain my app in both versio...

There are no discussions available here currently