1. SATHISH MOHAN
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 28 July 2017 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Team,

I have a trial version of Power builder 2017 universal edition and I have installed it .

I am able to see the trial license for Powerserver mobile in my user centerbut unable to activate the AEM console with that trial license

Please help me to get out of this.

Regards,

Sathish

Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 28 July 2017 15:29 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Sathish,

Please follow the trial license guide: http://tinyurl.com/AppeonTrialGuide

​If PowerBuilder 2017 and the PowerServer Mobile are installed on the same machine, and if there is no problem activating PowerBuilder 2017 trial version then it your security settings are preventing the AEM from calling the Appeon Website to do the trial license validation.

The paid version of PowerBuilder 2017 has option for both online and offline activation, but in the case of the trial version we only allow online activation.  So you would need to resolve your security settings or try the trial version on a different machine.  Sorry about that.

Regards,
Armeen

Comment
  1. Pierre Couvreur
  2. Friday, 6 October 2017 11:34 AM UTC
Hello,

I'm facing the same issue, unable to active the PowerServer Mobile Trial License. I'm on an enterprise network and have no other choice but connecting thru a proxy server. All machines are the same so it's useless to try on another one.

Is there really definitely no way to give PowerServer a try on an enterprise network ?

Regards,

Pierre

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.