Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
I have code to capture windows/controls to a bitmap. I am wondering if there is a way to capture the entire DataWindow, not just the part currently visible. It has been said since the early days that the DataWindow is displayed as a bitmap with edit...
PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2170 We have a report that covers about a page and a half with the header/detail band. Nothing in the footer band. The summary band has three nested reports. The nested reports and the summary band are set to Autosize Height...
We are using Powerbuilder 19 r3 and building exe using powerbuilder compiler(PBC190).  Is there any way to embed icons in EXE so that we do not need to provide actual icon or image files along with pbd and exe? We can achieve it using powergen. Pow...
 Hi, We used to build Powerbuilder application via PowerGen tool. Our application uses icons/bitmaps and it gets embedded in the exe, as a result we do not need to explicitly place the image files in the folder containing the exe. When we switched ...
We have a PS app working fine with internal URLs, cloud servers, all over https, but as we want external access to the application we have created external URLs.  Access to external URLs is controlled by MS AppProxy.   We can access the URLs through...
Hello, It is said that a process running in 32 bit Windows can consume up to 2 GB of memory. In my experience, a PB application crashes when it is approaches 1 GB. For example, the following script fails with a runtime error "Not enough memory to ex...
请问下,在手机端 怎样可以取到一个网页的源码内容 , thank ...
My web developer put in a series of alerts to help us find a problem with a web page and they work fine in the Chrome browser but do not display when the page is opened in the new web control....
窗口我放了个 webbrowser 控件,用下面代码打不开,提示 返回是 0 ,没用,是不是不支持手机端?有什么方法可以在手机端 用自带控件打开网页?能提供下打开的代码吗?谢谢Integer li_rtnli_rtn = wb_1.Navigate("http://www.baidu.com") messagebox("",li_rtn)    ...
Hello, It seems that pbc190.exe generates the XML file where the path to runtime libraries is specified. Is there a way to tell pbc not to do it? Best regards,Konstantin...
Hi, we are trying to replace native MS web browser control with new web browser control in our application. we need to navigate to different web pages using HTTP POST methods.  Does this new Web Browser control provide an option to send data using ...
The window is getting freeze which is having the MS-office(we are using O365 version) control attached on that window via OLE control. When we open that window, while initializing the WORD component, it is getting freeze for sometime. And because of...
Hello, I need to find and highlight a user entered value in a large datawindow (~280.000 rows).Therefore I created a findstring (upper(column1) = value OR upper(column2) = value OR ...).The search takes about 15 seconds, especially when the value is...
Hello I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it looks strange to me. I use PowerClient for deploying my application. What's going on: If I start the application from the generated desktop link then it works fine. The link targets this: C:\Prog...
When i call a .net assembly which has a winform window , powerbuilder 2021 trigger  a error, error message remind me  must call  setcompatibletextrenderingdefault first, but how to setcompatibletextrenderingdefault  ?  please help me!!...
Good evening In the database painter when I connect by ODBC to SQL Server I can see the Stored Procedures without problem; but when I connect using MSOLEDBSQL SQL SERVER Or SNC SQL Native Client the Stored Procedures don't show complete, they only l...
Hi, How do i run PowerClient on VPN environment? There is a scenario where the client wants PowerClient to be hosted into the cloud server and Powerclient is more like deskstop application. what the best way to handle this request. Am of the idea ...
Hi Is it possible to show mhtml (mht, mhtm) files in the Chromium based webbrowser control? Chrome supports it from local storage. CHromium suports it (according the documentation I've found). But if I try navigate to a local mhtml file the WebBrows...
Dear Support Team, Following code is not working in my environment. Connect using SQLCA; integer cmpnt_Id_var DECLARE my_cursor DYNAMIC CURSOR FOR SQLSA ; PREPARE SQLSA FROM "SELECT cmpnt_Id FROM Component" ; OPEN DYNAMIC my_cursor ; IF SQ...
Hi, All   I have a question about playing media files. Our media team has to generate MXF files. But our current media player doesn't support MXF format. Is there a media player I could use to play it? This is for Powerbuilder 2019 R3.   Thanks, ...

There are no discussions available here currently