Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello everyone, I have the following problem: when I´m trying to connect to my SYBASE IQ 16.0 server using Powerbuilder DB Profiles the following message appears: “Could not load the encryption DLL"", can someone help me with this error? ODBC open ...
Hi. Is there any problem with standard support platform? I try to track a bug I reported but I can't. Also I cannot view any bug reported as public. I get this "No results were found or access is denied." error. Andreas....
When I have A Data Window and a button, a sle like this in window. and run this id        data ap4    pmgw pm7   pmgwt … go3    gmtp aw5    gjp [Button(Search)] [sle text] when i type in sleText with go3 and click button then i want to mov...
PB Cloud edition, version 2022 build 1892 For no apparent reason I cannot edit any datawindow anymore, even external datawindow. The moment I call the edit for any datawindow PB hangs for 2-3 seconds and exit memory. I can compile and regenerate an...
Hi!   Windows 10, PowerBuilder 2019 R3 Build 2728, PowerBuilder 2022 Build 1892   If there are too many sheets opened, opening a new sheet is unsuccessfull.   Test case: w_partner lw_partner str_parms lstr_parms lstr_parms.primary_key = 1000...
Hi Sir and Madam,   I am using Powerbuilder/PowerServer 2022 Build 1892. Recently i discovered, power server couldnt handle the dddw that was used in one of my datawindow. See picture attached. It was alright if i removed the dddw setting.  But, on ...
Hi guys, I have a multi-line dw, and I've created up and down buttons so that the customer can sort the sizes as he sees fit. The thing is that the button seems to have its own focus. In the example below, I clicked the "XG" move up button, and I mo...
Hi All, I am trying to Publish Web API. After using Snap Develop to publish, i copy the files to web folder,  C:\wamp64\bin\apache\apache2.4.54.2\htdocs\webapis However, when i try to verify the web API, i couldnt. I get the output as attached. (Pl...
Hi, I have a request from my company to upload specified data to cloud database which data in the local server. Whic method is perfect in Powerbuilder. Using powerbuilder 2022 22.0.0.1892 Database = Sqlanywhere 16 I don't have any idea in the Sna...
Hello We use SQL server, DB. I installed Powerbuilder 2022,  but there was some glitch during installation and the example database was not installed.  I want to run the Google Charts demo locally against a SQL Server DB. Is a sample database for ...
I have 2 microsoft sql 2017 servers that I have set up a linked server connection to.  I have created a view on server 1 to pull data from a table on server 2.  I have a PB2019R3 application that I want to create a report using this view.  However wh...
Hello peopleRunning Powerbuilder 2022 Build 1892, deploy from PC1 to PC2 (where run IIS) and want to access from PC3 to PC2 to download Client app using powerserver (see image) Question 1 Performing remote deployment, if I change localhost to the cor...
Scenario: Server has InfoMaker reporting tool installed on it: version 2022 build 1892 Libraries can be created and opened / same as reports can be created in the libraries DB connection is set and data can be retrieved  It is Windows server ...
Hi, We have started looking into the possibilities on using PowerServer for our main PowerBuilder application.The first steps to build the powerserver application has been successful. We are using the latest Powerbuilder 2022-version, connected to ...
Hello, in (1) you see a dialog in the painter, notice the small gaps between the objects and the window margin (right, bottom). When I bring the dialog in preview mode (or it is shown in the software after starting), there is a gap on the right sid...
  Hello Appeon Support,   Good day!!!   I need your help, I currently working on a SMS blast project... I am using the HTTPClient and successfully retrieve the token, however,  I cannot send data using POST method to send SMS to the server...  ...
  HI APPEON Support,   Good day... I need your help badly... I am new in API and REST... need guidance. Our company is implementing SMS Blast..   Authentication is give by the provider company.   Basic Authentication in the HTTP head...
Hi There My users want me to generate a Table of Contents for a document which allows PDF's to be appended. I have coded the attachment of the PDF's and it seems to be working well. Is it possible to determine the number of pages in the PDF file b...
Hi all, We are facing issue with documents/files accessing via ftp after enabling Azure Fortigate Firewall. The alternative solution is either to use SFTP or moving to Azure Blob Storage then dealling with those application with attachment document...
Trying to deploy a 64-bit app and noticed that as per the documentation on 64-bit runtime - https://docs.appeon.com/pb2022/application_techniques/PowerBuilder_runtime_files.html these files are missing in the folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\...

There are no discussions available here currently