Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hi all I have built a  ws. The customer wants to send me pics .  How do i get the pics ? I don't want to save the pics it self to database ( as a blob )  , just get it somehow  , put the file in the h.d and save the full path to it   ...
Hello, Is Appeon.com working ?  Or down for maintenance ? Happiness Always BKR Sivaprakash   ...
Hello fellows ... Do you know about any way how to allow just one instance of a PB app to be running at a time? ... this is, if you execute another instance of the same application, it detects and show any kind of warning to advice not to do it .....
Using Oracle 12 with Appeon PB trying to be anal about runtime connection parms (mostly run thru Citrix).  Do you have any comments on existing settings below or recommendations to consider adding as a general "best" default?  Note for Sybase I used ...
Hello, Would like to know whether the planned Desktop Cloud Apps will require PowerServer to run ?   ...
hi there, i need to create a rest call like the example below: POST /auth/realms/edoc/protocol/openid-connect/token Authorization: Basic abcdefghilmnopqrstuvz Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded grant_type=password&username=mario&pa...
Where do I setup the icon for the application in Appeon Web? I know where you set it up in Appeon Mobile, but I can't fnd it for Web. ...
Hi, We have a legacy application. We have a performance issue and we find to have trouble with few forms only. We suspect that it might be due to the large amount of dropdowns which are present as datawindows instead of dropdown list box. Does it ...
Hi, I want to use the serverdate and time in my program, Please suggest how to write the code, I created the below fucntion for serverdate datetime    ldt_server_datetime ****************************************************************...
Hi I have a requirement where I will need upto 150 N-Up dataObjects eg 1 - 150 columns to be available at runtime so that I can switch to the appropriate DataObject based on a selection by the end user. I know I could do this by Hand which I...
Hi I've got a Datawindow Column (of type string(9)) with an EditMask of ###-###-###. If I paste the string 123456789 into this field, I get this: Am I doing something wrong or is an EditMask just not suited for Copy&Paste? Regards...
Hi All, One of our PB apps is used in multiple timezones, with users in those differing timezones hitting the same Oracle table rows, based on their role.  Because of that, the varying timestamps in our tables are off, making it rough to report on...
Hi there, is it possible to create a dw xml template starting from an existing xsd schema? tia ...
Hello PB Experts, We have moved from PB12.5 to PB2017 R2. Let me explain you about how we were using PB12.5 for our project. We were using PuskOK to manage the Source Control with PB application where PB used to interact with SVN using PushOK Sour...
We received our first Appeon update and support renewal invoice. Sometimes you feel like software upgrades and support cost more than it is worth, but Appeaon has done an amazing job in taking over the support and development of PowerBuilder. They mo...
Good Day! We have been using GetLibraryList() for 15+ years in our client/server application. I see in the documentation that it is no longer supported. I'd imagine that's mainly due to Appeon's other Web product as well as a general s...
Hello Community, We are looking for a way to determine the object-list of a PBL by an external tool. The external tool is a C# application. Is there perhaps an Appeon / Sybase library which one could import in the C# for it? The point of all of...
Hello PB Experts, In PowerBuilder 12.5 version, we used to use TortoiseSVN to manage the repository. Now in PB2017 we are going with Git repository. The new PB2017 proivedes new PBC Autocompiler feature which is PBC170.Exe to build the EXE. Since ...
Is there a way to filter on the raw datawindow rowid? I don't want the row number because it changes when you sort etc. I know you can get the rowid by using GetRowFromRowId, but i would like to have a simple filter like this: rowid in (1,5,7,9,2...
Hello PB Experts, Whenever I use Git pull in PB2017, it pulls nothing if my local master is same as Origin master but this creates Merge_Head file in .git folder. After hitting Git pull, whenever I go to SourceTree and hit the Pull from there, it ...

There are no discussions available here currently