Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I have a datawindow in which I want to resize a band's height depending on the height of the last control which is a text field that can be short or quite long (a note kind of field). So what I have done is put the details band as autosize height an...
Hello, Im trying to get an image for my aplication using the GetFileOpenName function. It's working I can choose the image that I want, but I want to block user to change the directory, the network button and the test file creation.   This is the ...
HI Guru    I studied your Migration materials from Powerscript to C# at https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r2/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html   I found out “datastore” syntax error which different ...
Is Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise PC Client v16 is compatible with 32bit Desktop power builder application? ...
After upgrading to 2019 R2 build 2328 (32 bit)  our users noted that dragging within treeviews using the right mouse button no longer is possible. The treeview controls have the Dragauto property set and DisableDragAndDrop unchecked. When dragging ...
HI, My Powerbuilder Trail version expired and they extend it but now my Toolkit is gone. Can anybody please help? Regards ML    ...
Dear Appeon,   the object  eon_mobile_barcodeex can use in appeon web ? did same appeon web and appeon mobile to Create QR Code ? if can't use in appeon web, can you tell me what method to create QR code in appeon WEB ?, thank you for attention.  ...
Hi, we are saving the contents of a multi-column grid datawindow using saveAsFormattedText: dw.saveAsFormattedText (    ls_file    , EncodingANSI!    , "~t" /*sep*/    , ''" /*quote*/    , "~r~n" /*lineending*/    , false /*retainnewlinechar*...
Hi all,   Does anyone have experience getting a PowerBuilder application working with the JAWS screen reader software? I can't even get it to read the menu items of the frame menu in an MDI application when the application initially starts up.  It...
Dear Appeon,    i have a problem with this script , the QR Code result value and the image QR Code is different, between exe and web appeon, the code like this below ; linet_main = CREATE inetluo_data = CREATE n_cst_internet SetPointer(HourGlass!...
Hi All, Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a way to determine within am Appeon Mobile App if the user is connected via WiFi or 4G? I have checked the objects in the Appeon Workarounds library, but cannot seem to find anything. E...
I try to follow up your document at https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r2/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html   try to migrate Powerbuilder sample to API core.net. but a face attached syntax. Would you a...
Hello, I am using PowerBuilder 2019 R2, on Windows 7. I am not able to apply the themes. This feature is not working. After reinstall PB 2019 R2, I noticed that PB is not taking the theme path by default. My question is: Where is PB 2019 storing...
My application currently uses the following to set a variable for use by a MS SQL Sever 2014 database trigger.  This does not work in PowerServer.  Is there a workaround of some variety?   ls_SQL = "Declare @TheUser VARCHAR(128)  SET @TheUser='" + ...
Hello, Im trying to execute an event on a window, but the problem comes when I try to do it on a itemchanged event of a datawindow that is located into a tabpage that it's on a tab. I can't reference the window by his name, becouse I open the window...
Customize the Power Bar Menu. When attempting to add a custom menu item, the drag-drop is not working at all. Icon does not appear on the toolbar. No property window pops up....
Hi, How can I place a button in the title bar of a main window ? (Just like MS Office)   I'm using PB2019 R2 /Windows 10   Thanks  Steen :-)...
Hi,Friends,  I use the function f_Secuencial(caja,tabla);for generate sequentials for my documents the question is, using _context in c#; how replacement the following expressions 1. DO WHILE SQLCA.SqlDBCODE = 12052. IF SQLCA.SqlnRows = 0 then3. I...
Hello, we are moving from SAP PowerBuilder to Appeon PowerBuilder and would like some advice. In your opinion which version of Appeon PowerBuilder is most stable and reliable?   Your input is greatly appreciated, thank you....
After upgrading Infomaker to 2019r2, after I've created a .exe for users to deploy reports, the preview window of the report is now small and size locked in the upper left hand corner.  There are vertical and horizontal scroll bars but you can't maxi...

There are no discussions available here currently