Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Where can I find the full source code for this example: https://docs.appeon.com/pb2022/connecting_to_your_database/XREF_25339_Sharing_ADO_NET.html ?   Because in the C# script there are ellipsis(...)   I need the code without these ellipses (...)...
Hi Experts,    Environment: Using PowerBuilder 2022 Build 1900 (SQL Server 2019)  I am coding a smart search (but stuck) on a data window filter:  I have a window with top simple search datawindow (just like single line edit where i am entering t...
HI, Anybody can help me ??? I used webservice method till the PB version 21 to use this "https://dhpo.eclaimlink.ae/eRxValidateTransaction.asmx?WSDL" link. Now, PB 2022 version there is no object to execute. How can manage this case ? PB 2022 - 18...
Good morning!I would like to know how to zoom in on an image in the userobject component, orSet an image from the blob database in a datawindow. Grateful....
** I have just copied the code to another machine with the same version of PowerBuilder and it compile with no errors ** ** It seems to be an environmental problem I guess my laptop is no longer capable of compiling this code. This may be because of...
I'm creating an API with the help of the PowerScript migrator. I'm following this tutorial:PB to C#: Porting Business Logics with Minimum Refactoring Hassle (appeon.com) I'm having an issue with the POST method, here is an extract of my code: // PO...
Al migrar mi codigo de pb 12.5 a la web, puedo ejecutarla desde una mac con el navegados safari o chrome ?...
Hi, I discovered that when using V.28.0 of the TEXT Richtext control, our papersizewidth setting was no longer working correctly, but only when using PFCs. I made a sample PFC application and discovered that I ONLY have the problem with the V28.0, ...
Hi, I am using PB 2022 R2 2819. It's Auto filtering facility is very useful and tremendous. First of all Thanks for this. This facility have any data limitation ?. Bcz, It is perfectly worked for about 20000 item in the dropdown and feeling too slo...
I am attempting to print the contents of a RichEdit Datawindow to a PDF file. There are about 5400 rows (and thus pages in the PDF) worth of data. When I command the print to start, a useful dialog pops up showing how far along it is: "Preparing x of...
Hi, guys. I have no idea what type of JSON are the replys from AirTable Web API, are?. I tried distinct ways to parse the JSON; but don't lucky. Can you help me to solve this, please.   I attached a sample of one of the JSON reply.   {"records...
Hi Is there a library which allows working with Datawindow syntax directly in more pleasant way than just concatenating strings? I'm wondering develop Currently DW Syntax JSON serializer / deserializer but first I'm looking for already done and test...
It has been more than a year since we distributed our signed powerclient application in PB2019 with a code certificate in PFX format using the the SignTool that already includes PB compilation menu. Since June 1, 2023, the regulations regarding thes...
Hi I have been using an Oleobject to use a C# DLL that signs XMLs required in Latin America, for invoicing.  In the specific case using XADES-EPES. The PB code looks like: li_rc = loo.ConnectToNewObject("CFeldan_FE.ClassMain").  With the try catch,...
Hi, Recently we migrated our application into Powerserver 2021 version. While migrating we faced some below Unsupported Powerserver features in PFC libraries sqlreturndata previewinsert previewdelete previewupdate when i searched help docs ...
Our large PB windows application is still developed in PB 12.5 but we are now compiling and releasing it with PB 2019 R3 as well.  The PB 2019 R3 Build often (but not always) crashes when deployed under Microsoft RDS.  We have experienced this at 2 c...
We use the CloudAppPublisher (PB2022 Build 1878) to distribute 3 applications internally.To date, the webserver has resided on a Windows 2012 R2 box and has been rock solid reliable. Unfortunately with the imminent demise of support for the OS, I've ...
Hi all,   We are currently on PB 2022 R2 Build 2819. We currently have our powerclient on an old server and we need to decommission that server. Is there a way for our current users of Powerclient to have their cloud application point to the new se...
Hi guys.   I'm very very new in web services, web API's, etc. We need to connect to AirTable workflow plattform. This have an API, with token; but I'm no idea how to do with Power Builder and how it works. There is a link with the AirTable API re...
Good Morning, PB app crashing while testing/debug 32bit app using PB IDE 2022, and Runtime: Version 2022 Build 1900 Thanks,...

There are no discussions available here currently