Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Just upgraded to 2019R3 and am working with an application migrated from 2019R2 and when I try to run (from within PB) the application crashes PB when I try to create PBDOM_Builder. Code is standard like this: PBDOM_Builder lpbdom lpbdom = CREATE ...
Good morning,   I would like to connect with someone who has made the journey from PB11.5 to PB2019R3. Thank you...
Hi Gurus,   We have migrated the PB from 2017 r3 to 2019 r3. We have a Json string building function which is working fine in 2017 where as its not building the expected array string in 2019. Following is the code   Jsongenerator jga  jga = crea...
Hello, Using PB 2017 R3 Got a selection window, whereby users can select a row by pressing 'ENTER' key or 'DOUBLIC CLICK' that row by mouse.    *********************************Code in ue_key event (Event Id: pbm_dwnkey) If dw_list.RowCount() >...
I'm trying to recreate the WebServer Profile configuration for my Production IIS WerServer but I forgot how to enter the Web Root Path format when the web server is in a different PC using File Transfer Type: LocalServer. Could you please remain me ...
I have PowerServer WorkGroup edition 2019 Build 2151. Our Android devices with OS11 can not run the Mobile Apps. So I need to upgrade, as somebody in the Appeon suggested, to PS2020. It is a silly question and I think I have asked in the pass. How d...
Starting this week, our nightly automated compile of a PB 2019 R2 application fails because PB is now requiring daily reactivation of the license. It is still in force (see attached). Any ideas why this would suddenly begin occurring? Regards, Don ...
  Good afternoon, I have a DataWindows that I want to take to Json, but the problem is that it is not respecting the upper and lower case of the headers. How was this solved?   //ls_json_resultado = lds_select.ExportJson( ) ls_json_resultado =...
Hi, Run PowerServer web in my desktop SetFilter() is not working but run in  web server is worked fine. Below is filter value :- dw_list_detail.ShareDataOff() dw_trans_info.ShareDataOff() dw_list.SetFilter(ls_filter_edit_row) dw_list.Filter() dw_...
Buenos días amigos, Cómo puedo hacer para que los usuarios de mi aplicación Powerbuilder se puedan autenticar mediante LDAP. Todos los usuarios acceden al mismo EXE que está en un servidor CITRIX. Cada usuario entra con su propio usuario y password...
On a window, I have a button's clicked event set to use a (event) local datastore to get records and then I use " li_rc = lds_directDeposits.SaveAs(ls_filename, PDF!, false)" to write to a network location. On the datawindow referenced by the datasto...
Buenos días estoy tratando de entender Ribbobar   tengo un ventana principal w_mdi y necesito abrir una ventana w_sheet  defino el siguiente evento el cual solo tiene un parametro   ue_buttonemployeesclicked     en el evento tiene el siguiente ...
Hi, I was having a look at the MR for pb2017 R3 (build 1951). I wanted to know which bugs had been fixed and if it's really needed to install, since we're about to release to a customer. I looked in particular at this  bug: https://www.appeon.com/s...
In PowerClient, if my organization prevents doing the deployment automatically, the documentation says that we can produce a .msi. Is this correct? Thanks, Pauline...
I am using Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Version, the application used to work until few weeks back, today I am getting error I have 2019 R2 Application run as batch program, running on Windows 2016 Server, I have Office 2013, my application use word ...
Hello, I am trying to run a program using task scheduler.  I have done this before without any issues up to now.  The program runs correctly if I launch it normally or from the command prompt.  If I run it from the task scheduler it seems to stop in...
There is a serious problem with PowerBuilder 2019 R3: We worked successively with Oracle 10 via native interface, afterwards  we changed database profile to Oracle 19 via native interface, it worked fine. Afterwards we wanted to return to Oracle 1...
Hi, Does anyone have any idea when the next MR for 2019 R3 GA #2670 might be released? We'll soon finish our 2019 R3 project and might wait with the release depending on that answer. Our main concern is the "centered modal windows everywhere". The ...
Hello, PB 2017R3 I use the following code to import data from Excel to Datawindow.   ********************************************* OLEObject xlapp , xlsub dw_barcode.Reset()dw_barcode.SetTransObject(Sqlca) ll_sheet = 1ls_filename = Trim(sle_fil...
Hi I am working with retrieval arguments on a datawindow i am using a number datatype, and have noticed that the datawindow corrupts if I put in a really big number (32bit). If I change the data type to decimal there is no problem   I have been t...

There are no discussions available here currently