Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Introduction I am also facing a PowerBuilder termination. I am running from my PC  IDE under  Windows 10 PowerBuilder version Running PowerBuilder 2017R3 Build 1880    The windows logs show that it is failing on the OLEACC.dll as per the previou...
Good morning everyone. I need to make a graph like the one shown below. Is it possible to make a graph like that in powerbulder 2022? What tool do you recommend that can be integrated? The idea is that: 1) The data corresponding to a cate...
Hi Team, we are getting the below in our application when moving the mouse over the menus which has submenus and system got crashed after this error.   Above error is happening when running application from CITRIX, when we run the application fro...
Dear supporter:         I recently re-installed my PB 2017 on my new laptop, the version is PowerBuilder R3 #1858, but strange thing is that as time as I open whatever datawindow which contain a dropdown list, the PowerBuilder IDE, or runtime appli...
  hello my friends   please help me i need to add header to my api         loo_xmlhttp.SetRequestHeade("X-Gateway-APIKey", "6f8f3577-8a09-4757-8b16-8c7e331d4a97") i add it in code but when run application and debug app stopped at line ↓ loo_xm...
Hi all, I have a question about the exporting function of a datawindow in XHTML. I have built a small DLL in C# that allows me to convert a group datawindow, exported as XHTML, into a docx file. I use the export to XHTML only because it is a format...
I have a datawindow with 2 groups. There is a computed field in each of the trailer groups. I am trying to access the values in each computed field but I keep getting an error. The documentation said to reference the group number. How is my syntax in...
Our legacy application has a couple hundred references to backcolor in objects or bitmapbackcolor in menus set to 141454956. This isn't a legitimate RGB value, but I know in the past PB has had special values for special colors. This setting is curre...
Hi Appeon announced that DDE server technology will be deprecated in the next major release. What can we replace it with? Regards Thierry...
Hi, I'm checking out converting our applications to PB 2022 from PB 2023 R3. We have a third party module for translating our applications, Assima, which is applied to our system by external functions. But when I use these functions from PB2022-IDE, ...
Hi Sir,   We had purchase PS-S-150 PowerServer Non-Perpetual license . My question is, the 150 user session, is per application login or per pc connected? Because  i had developer license, which i think only allow 5 user sessions, when i tried logon...
Good morning! How should I declare a variable of type word?Thanks!...
Hi there,   I need to call a webservice using HTTPclient. The service have several parameters (strings) and one parameter should contain XML-query. When post with XML-query 400/Bad request is returned. With empty parameter 200/Ok is returned. Ho...
Can we deploy a build in PowerServer 2022 trial version  ...
Hi There, Am using power builder 2019 R3 (19.2.0.2779) version for my project. As per current PB version am using HTTP client to consume web service. before this version the web service consume happened through soap connection & there was a web ...
Hi all. I have a request for advice on how to handle a situation.  We have a PowerBuilder app of some complexity. For some reason, some of our users are in the habit of double clicking, rather than single clicking (AKA clicking) on a particular comm...
Hi, everyone. I'm using PB 2019. I made a datawindow with no column head.I try to save the datawindow to excel file 'empty.xls'.After saving, I try to copy all rows in sheet1 of 'empty.xls' and paste it to another excel file 'forms.xls'.I wrote tit...
Hi there! In PowerBuilder 2019 R3 I am using a "normal" HttpClient object to access a service fulkly accessible by PostMan, but from PowerBuilder I get an undocumented return code of 3. Not -3, but +3 instead. The main problem is to understand what...
Hi, How to generate PBD? Might be a basic question. But I would like to make sure that I am doing it correctly.  I usually compile all the PBLs in the target: Select the PBL. Select all the objects. Click regenerate. Then I would take Build...
Hello,how can i generate all PBD's and executable on my target in ones on powerBuilder 2022 please....

There are no discussions available here currently