Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I recently purchased an InfoMaker 2021 license. I only purchased one license, since I am the one that writes all the reports. I did not get a PowerBuilder license. Is there any way an unlicensed user can run the executables I created?  Thank you in ...
  I have a block of code that fails in one instance, but not in another instance ... It's the exact same piece of code. My non-version controlled runs without issue. My version controlled issue fails. ( significantly longer path to this file )  ...
Currently our app makes web calls using the Windows OLE object "WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1". I am looking into possible changing to HttpClient. We are using the SetClientCertificate method which I don't see in PowerBuilder HttpClient. RestClient do...
Hi all, I currently have some projects builded on TeamCity using autobuild and in latest PBAutobuild version everything works, but I have one question. We have our sourcecode in GtiHub repos, there is GitVersion utility which can generate version n...
Hi, Regarding the best practice automation build on PB 2021 (using PBautobild) , until 2021 the build process went like this: Get latest version (TFVC) - to the PBLs Import  source code (srd, srw, ...) compile   Does PB 2021 allow to skip the i...
Hi guys, !'m calling a rest API from PB, but instead or returning a JSON, this API returns a PNG (QRCode, to be specific). When I use the code: restClient.sendGetRequest(as_url, as_jsonRet) the as_jsonRet gets the content "PNG".  How should I p...
  There are no error messages...
Hi    I have a .net assembly that i am trying to import into a powerbuilder 2019 R3 app. some classes fail. The advise is to create a .net wrapper before importing. I dont know how to do create a .net wrapper.  Can you please help with a sample o...
Hi,  I m working with PB2017 R3 and PB2019R3 and TFS.  My trouble is about the checkin checkout I have all the time the error "Paramètre non valide" during a check in. I must close PB and after i open PB and then i can do the check in.  If i try...
Ladies and gentlemen,   we bought the Infomaker from you at the end of last year. My colleague Armin Forke installed the Infomaker for us.   However, there is still a problem: When the layout editor is opened, the following window opens.     C...
Hi; Basically, I am trying to make a copy of a PB app and having issues. (PB192) I made a new workspace and target, added the pbl from my old app, and tried to deploy with incremental build without changing anything other than pasting in the open/c...
PowerBuilder 2021 Build 1288. What is the Hex code to set the background-color of a statichyperlink to be transparent in the theme.json file? "statichyperlink": { "drawing":true, "border":0, "background-transparent":true, "normal-state": { "backgro...
Hai Appeon team, While I am opening the application with using PowerClient method, now getting the below error. Error as below :- 2022-04-09 13:57:42.607 ERROR [26016] Application terminated.2022-04-09 13:57:42.597 ERROR [35272] The app cannot run...
Good Morning, Powerbuilder 2021 - How to dynamically hide / show  columns in between (other columns)  in a parameterized tabular datawindow ? we need to automatically adjust the spaces on runtime if any columns are not visible and vice versa. ...
Hi Gurus,   I am using PowerBuilder 2019 R2 classic. I am not aware with Rest API calling in PowerBuilder . Below is the example of HTTP request.:-   Request URL: https://api.incontact.com/InContactAuthorizationServer/Token Request Method: POST...
Hello Everyone. Powerbuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353 I opened a second, unused, Application object sitting in one of the PBLs in my Target to take a look inside. It has been there for years before I came onboard. While the other objects in that PBL with...
Hi, I've been under the impression that this key in the database section of PB.ini controls whether PB IDE - DB Painter will create extended attribute tables when it connects to a DB. [Database]AutoQuote=1Columns=8NoCatalog=1 I also know that the ...
Hi Everyone, We are migrating from PB 12.5.2 build 5629 to Appeon 2021. After code migration, we are trying to consume WCF Service using HTTPClient because the existing SOAP Connection and Create Instance approach is obsolete on latest Appeon 2021. ...
Hi all, I'm trying to switch from orca pbcompiler to PBAutoBuild210.   I have builds on TeamCity.  What I'm doing now is. I do refresh pbls from ws_objects (but update of vs objects from git is done by TeamCity) so I do only refresh a then build...
Hi, Need clarity on this. After publishing powerser application will it be requiring powerserver2021 license to run? For example if i develop application and generate .exe will not need the license again not unless maintainance. Will this logic appl...

There are no discussions available here currently