Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi    I need to call an API that expect date time in this format. "2019-08-24T14:15:22Z" Can you please direct me on how i can get this format from Powerbuilder 2021 powerscript.   Thank Malek...
Hi. I have window with RibbonBar that is imported from XML file in open event. The RibbonBar contains an Application Button with menu and two Categories with panels, large/small buttons, etc. User should be able to access the Ribbonbar using both mo...
Hi    Can you please help me with httpclient API call. I am new to this and seems to be stuck. I genetrated a JSON file using JSONGenerator object and the file is in the correct format. I need to call an API that is expecting a JSON string. How t...
Hello, we have recently started using themes and are wondering if there is any option to make the resize area bigger. Resizing at the corners is nearly impossible. Resizing at the sides is difficult. Our margin is 1px which looks nice. The only...
Hi all Does the appeon browser plug in work on windows11 - I am using power server - the version that powerbuilder 2019  or do i need to upgrade pb/ps version ? thanks in advance     Andrew...
Hi all, when I want to export dw as a PDF using NativePDF do I need buy any licence of additional software or I can use it without additional purchases? I'm using PB2022. Thank you Ales...
Hi , Friends I am testing using get from web api tester SnavDevelop 2021, return 200 status ok but does not bring the expected result is: <html><head><title>Request Rejected</title></head><body>The requested URL...
When creating an ODBC Configuration for PB Demo 2022, and when I click on the Test Connection button I receive an error, that it is unable to start server.  I followed the steps in the Appeon doucment guide, and looking for any insight that will help...
I'm a PowerBuilder programmer for a number of years.  Probably started on 6 and now on 2019.  Its an internal app with nothing special.  I'm NOT and IT guy.  I don't do servers.  I do my own Oracle stored procedures/triggers etc but we have DBA that ...
Hi all, we try to use "MSOLEDBSQL SQL Server" driver to connect to MSSQL. But we got error : SQLSTATE = 22007 There is embded select like: SELECT Count (*) INTO :ll_poc FROM Dbo.idtab WHERE EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM dbo.aktivita WHERE iduser = :ii_...
Hello, PB 2022 build 1892, NO PFC, using Kevin Ridley's Resize services 1.  Resizing of objects inside a window, works fine.  Even DW's inside tab's are resized.2.  Now placing a splitbar [ u_st_splitbar from PFC ] in between upper DW and below Tab...
Hi    I load a json file (template) to a JSONPackage object. i was able to set the values of the objects using below. The issue i am facung now is how to update the objects of the array for the example below the "stops" array sorry I am inexperien...
How to make the click once deployment to not replace the old version with newer version. please let us know what and where to modify the files in PB files ....
Will pb22 R2 & R3 be released in June 2023? R1/R2/R3 plans are all 6 months apart? Email, ftp, dddw filter, save execl, Graph dw UI and other built-in functions of pb are more practical, thank you...
hello friends, I have a project in powerbuilder that was originally in PB 12.5, this project was migrated to PB 2021, everything works fine but when generating a pdf from datawindow it generates a file with a weight of KB, I solved this by checking "...
Hi It's surprising to me there hasn't been such discussion in the past. I'm looking for 'foreach' alternative in Powerscript. I mean: In my app I use multirow selection everywhere it's possible. Therefore iterating through for-next loop is one of t...
Does anyone know how can I save the image contained in the inkPic object keeping the PictureSizeMode(Strech) attribute setted with the SaveInkPicture method?  Yeah, I'm not getting it. It's just saving the image in the original format, ignoring the ...
Greetings all, We're on PB2022, Is there a way to generate a list of inherited objects? Or a list of objects and what has been inherited from them? Thanks, Dennis...
Does anyone here know witch API - or PB object - I can call (and how) in order to sign xmls (enveloped signatures) with the client digital certificate (those stored in a cryptographic media, with Public Key Infrastructure)?I'm running Powerbuilder 20...
Hi! I would like to know if anyone has worked on SQL Server with memory-optimized tables in Powerbuilder. Is this possible? Thanks. Cheers...

There are no discussions available here currently