Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi  We are encountering the following error while running the PowerServer Project. (Trail Version) C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\6.0.403\NuGet.targets(132,5): error : End of Central Directory record could not be found. [C:\Users\Administrator\source\...
Greetings All, We're running PB22. My question is-Is there a way to edit header group columns? I have a datawindow with a group header that I need to let the users edit if necessary. For instance DEEP FREEZE is the header column, I can't seem to do ...
Hi WebBrowser object in PB 2022 has a new feature. PDFs are shown in pagemode (list of pages on the left side). Is it possible to turn it off? In previous versions a limited subset of Adobe parameters was implemented. In the current version it seems...
Hello Community,we have our Repository on a self hosted gitlab-Server.With Powerbuilder 2021 the 'Connect to Workspace' Workflow works fine andends withConnecting to workspace received objects: 12905, total objects: 12906.Connecting to workspace rece...
anyone else seeing differences in the pdf generated by regular PB 2022 and PS 2022?  possibly margins?...
Hi All, PB Version: PowerBuilder 2021 (Build 1509)/ MS SQL Server 2019. Outlook version: Outlook 2016 BillingInformation [MailItem.BillingInformation property (Outlook)]: a place holder to store all the File ID's that i want to send one email to. ...
Hello, i received an email reporting the Open SSL Vulnerabilities, two days ago, My question is, the application that i am developing is built in Power Builder 17 R3, Is there any action required for that ? The application is not using FTP functi...
We are using PB2021 and wanted to set/send Anonymousaccess = True; How do I have to achieve that? Any help is appreciated. I saw some code setting value to the property & following is the cut and paste from the article  https://docs.appeon.com/...
Hi All, I'm using PB 2017 R3 build 2728. I'm using a PC with Italian keyboard. Normally the italian keyboard have the dot symbol (as decimal separator) in the keypad number. The problem with PB is that, when I write a string in PB, pressing the do...
Hello everyone, As the title says, here's the question. Can you rotate a data window 90 degrees? Our problem:We want to print 2 datawindows one after the other. The first one with normal orientation (portrait). The second one rotated 90 degrees on ...
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the sql script files that create/populate certain small tables for the PFC. One of the tables created and populated is an error messages table....
Hello,   Is there a way to check if any data in my DW changed? Not specific column or a row. Check the entire DW. Something like   :   dwItemStatus l_status l_status = dw_1.GetItemStatus(0 - row ,  0 - column ,  Primary!) if l_status  = New!...
Hi all, I am having an issue with PBNISMTP in PB2017. The same code works fine in PB12.0 - in the same environment (running on the same machine, using same email server etc…). The issue occurs in both the 2017 IDE and EXE. As far as I can tell ...
Hi Team, 1) we have created nv_ole_word object and performed some operations2) we have already used some VBA code also. For example below,IF ib_visual_basic then this.ActiveDocument.Save()else this.FileSave()end ifreturn true 3)Question: I need a p...
Hi, Version 2021 Build 1506. We have an issue when we want to print a datawindow with barcode: Code 128AB Short. The barcode is installed on every machine and it works when we print it on a pdf printer. Yes we have checked  packaging custom fonts ...
It seems like all sample code available shows webservice interfaces. I wish to replace a dll originally created with PowerBuilder .NET 12.1 and I don't think I need ASP.Net or webservice support as this is a simple client server project. I am looking...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 Planning to use word (.doc) file for this mail merge facility.  Every page consists of three parts,1.  Header2.  Detail 3.  Footer Header consists of Company Name, Logo, Company Address, Order No. and DateDetail consists of...
Hello everyone, I am currently doing the Infomaker fundaments curse. In order to practice I need to have access to the PB Demo DB V2017 IM.  I installed the ODBC driver and the Demo DB, however, on infomaker this is what I have on the ODB ODBC ...
Hi Appeon Community,     Is there any way I can achieved responsive window (even the object inside the window will expand base on the window size). Any advice are welcome and very much appreciated. Thank you! ...
Hi, Migrating from PB 2017 to PB 2022 and have a question about the Drop-down calendar option for Edit Mask style on the Edit tab for a datawindow column.  Here's how it looks in PB 2017: Here's how it looks in PB 2022: Is there any way to ma...

There are no discussions available here currently