Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Good afternoon, can you change the font size of the root node of the main menu ?. Thanks...
Good afternoon Is there the possibility of selecting the menu option with the box, as it appears in the image? Is there a possibility to show any of the menu options in bold? Thanks...
Hi, I don't believe that the file themes.json file would have the ability to allow me to make the buttons more rounded.   I was wondering if anybody knew how to make buttons more rounded on the edges, for example, like this:   ...
IIS enviromet https://docs.appeon.com/2015/workarounds_and_api_guide/ch01s03s04.html#deploy_file_server_iis the  of_logonfileserver returns and error when the application is acces out of the internal Networkthe rest of the application is working wi...
Hi!   I was running my program and I had have noticed, when I type the @ (at) in the rtf control (TX Edit), and there was some text in the clipboard, it will be copy to the control from the clipboard. Is it switchable? How to turn off this feature...
Hi, I wanted to create my own custom theme in Powerbuilder 21 Inside "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\PowerBuilder 21.0\IDE\theme", I have copied over the "Flat Design Blue" in the same directory and named it something else. In the new custom theme.j...
Hi, so I have created my own custom theme. I have been following these video tutorials:   https://youtu.be/XFB_NvGrEC8?t=1078     And I have tried to apply these for my specific window and it fails to work. When I do type this: "datawindow":...
Currently, PowerServer 2020 or PowerServer 2021 version only supports windows os. Are there any plans to support mac os in the future?   Thanks in advance....
I understand that powerbuilder can read png images, however I wanted to know if powerbuilder can read from svg format as well? Morever can they be used as icon buttons?...
i tried to deploy the application but this error is blocking me.  ...
Hi, I'm looking for anyone who is currently running Infomaker reports through a web app.  Would such a thing be possible?  We are in the process of rewriting our application to run over the web and hate to lose our 700 Infomaker reports.  Would love...
Hi Friends, If I don't have Cut/Copy/Paste/Undo in my menu structure with short-cuts (Ctrl-x, c, v, z), will they still work?  Is it just standard windows behaviour?  Looking for ways to simplify my menus. TIA,~~~Tracy...
Hello Appeon Group, In my organization, we maintain the use of industry's approved/licensed open source code. In order to do that we run OSS scan using one authorized tool "Protex". Since now this software is decommissioned. I would need help to und...
Hi, I'm trying to capture a thrown error from a delete trigger while using a datastore. The datastore seems to ignore it.   The trigger is simple: IF EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM table, deleted WHERE table.key=deleted.key) THROW 60000, 'Record may not b...
Does the new Powerbuider 2017 rich text control for datawindow column RTE support hyperlinks?  If so, how do you implement it?   Thanks Brian Prom...
We are using PB2017 R2 Build 1756, recently our database migrated from Oracle 11g to Oracle 19c.After DB migration, when PB application performs a remote procedure call (RPC) that passes multiple array parameters to an Oracle stored procedure, applic...
Hi Friends, I'm rebalancing a bunch of libraries and noticed that the library size isn't changing even though I deleted most objects.  I did a full rebuild after deleting objects, but the library size is the same. I created a new library and moved ...
Receiving this error when running application on Cloud. ...
Hola a tod@s. Me surge una duda con respecto al uso de GIT con PowerBuilder. supongamos que estoy trabajando en una rama de desarrollo, hago commit y push y después con un cherry pick paso el cambio de la rama develop a la rama master. Abro el proye...
Hi so without applying themes, I have this in my software:     What I am wondering is that where abouts inside the theme.json file where I can control the entire color of these columns?   Is there a man page for every single control elements f...

There are no discussions available here currently