Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Working in the initial release of PB2019. However, No idea if it still works with newer PB releases like R3. I am trying to use it in this Powerbuilder R3 and cannot seem to get it to generate. Not sure if it's just not working in this beta release....
See attached..... I copied the ribbonbarmenudemo2.pbl and ribbonbarmenudemo2.pbt and ribbonbarmenugenerator from Bruce Armstrong's Ribbon Generator iinto a traget with all my applications pbl's. when I run the p_ribbonbarmenu3 from the ribbon gener...
Hi Appeon,        I have been working with Chris Pollach and I need to get on a WebEx call with somebody along with my Manager.  We have an issue that needs to get resolved soon and I don't know how exactly to get in contact with you.  Please help ...
Hi I have a web where show a google map route of truck, I put map in a webbrowser control but in mode debug show fine when a put breackpoint and run continue work fine, but when run aplication without breackpoint not showis like need a paouse maybe...
Hello, i'm testing PowerClient on the PB2019 R3 Beta2. Everytime i try to deploy the application i get the following error: Writing s:\start2\_zdel.pbl(w_anagrafica_cx) . . .Writing s:\start2\_zdel.pbl(w_sog_commerciale_cx) . . .Writing s:\start2\_z...
I can't find any way to find out what ActiveX object an OleCustomControl on a window or user object is actually connected to. I see nothing in the UI (the Ole Control Properties and Ole Control Help buttons never seem to do anything), or in View Sour...
Must have been asked before but is there a way to examine the PB call stack programmatically at run-time? TIA Larry Peters  ...
Windos 10, PB 2019 R2 This is blowing my mind, must be missing something easy, should be a no brainer.  I feel like I've done this a million times, but it's not working.  I've got a single column dw (external source) with 1 column (string 10).  Edit...
Happy Holidays everyone!    Christmas message - An Appeon Christmas  - Enjoy! Regards ... Team Appeon...
Como puedo realizar autenticación con O365 o Active Directory Azure desde powerbuilder 2019 R2...
Hi Appeon (Chris Pollach),   At my company we are upgrading from SAP PowerBuilder 12.6 Build 4098 to Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R2.  We have a window that calls another window through the OpenSheetWithParm function.  In my testing our application goe...
We are in the process of updating our PB application (classic) to 2019 R2  (from 2019 B2170).  When we run the 2019 R2 Runtilme Installer on a user machine that has the 2019 already installed, the installation appears to work.  However, the 2019 R2 m...
I have generated C# Models (POCO objects) from DataWindows which I use in a SnapDevelop Web API project.  I am wondering what the best practice is to use these POCO objects in my Xamarin .NET mobile app client project.  They are needed in the client ...
Hello everyone,  Im working on a migration where I need to change my .PBL names from "mus_euromus_8" to "mus_euromus_9" I tried to do it manualy changing .pbl files names and its reference on .pbt files. But when I try to run it It says that cannot ...
Hi, Using PB 2019 (recently upgraded). I have to call a modal window developed in dotnet and displayed via IE. In this window a list is displayed. The user checks a checkbox in the list thus selecting rows and then clicks a button which returns dat...
Hi, I have an application which running smoothly in 32bit, but my client now requested it make it as 64bit. So i've gone thru migration from PB12.1 to PB12.6 B4138. Now I have a problem with one windows API (WindowFromPoint) it doesnt return proper ...
Hello world. ¿What’s the mechanism to incorporate a datawindow (say, a report) in a mobile app GUI if using a UI technology such as Xamarin or Flutter?...
I'm sure this has been asked for before, however I cannot find this question in the Appeon community.  It would be really nice if we had programmatic access to the PB call stack in the SystemError event - a natural place would be as a property...
Hi   I have a PB 2019 installed in Windows 10 machine.   I was following a training tutorial and one of the tasks was moving system tree and bars, etc which ended up completely changing the initial default PB workspace screen with all the toolbar...
Hello Experts, I am using PowerBuilder 17 R3. Is any one have any idea about compatibility of Black Duck OSS scan (https://www.blackducksoftware.com/) with PowerBuilder application?  If it is possible or someone already implemented, then please gu...

There are no discussions available here currently