Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Getting error while deploying web service. Please help, How can I fix it?   ...
Sres Tengo un datawindow al que quiero grabar con procedimiento almacenado, utiliz el mismo sp para insercion y actualizacion, pero y aqui viene el problema el de eliminacion siempre me elimina todos los registro por mas que le estoy pasando la ke...
Hi all, While publishing my app on google play, It was rejected with the message appended below. I found a similar problem reported a month ago and was resolved by a workaround from Appeon team. Kindly help me also with the same as I need to pu...
pb 2017 Build 1681   Intermittent stop occurs when documentary window is closed when developing into mdidockhelp! frame environment.   It also stops running on the powerbuilder. Deployment and execution from the production stage also r...
Window type is developed using mdidockhelp! from the Power Builder 2017. There are several problems. 1.Open the window and press the Shortcut key to operate it. But After closing the window, the shortcut will not operate since it has been close...
I need to make a web service that connects to a database, that is, from a computer run a program and connect to a web service that in turn serves as a bridge to a database. The web service should only serve to allow access to a database from anywh...
Hola Acabo de migrar mi aplicacion de Powerbuilder 12 a PowerBuilder 2017, cuando quiero ejecutar el llamado de webservices me sale que el objeto dll del webservice no existe en la ruta de la aplicacion, pero reviso y si esta. Para despejar las...
Is there a way to set the Band.Height dynamically. This is the problem/reason why I am asking this is the following: We got an invoice formular/print. The headinformation (order#, invoice#, customer, adress, ...)should only be printed at page o...
PB 2017/Build 1681 In Win 10 Virtual Desktop, I have no problem running a compiled EXE against Sybase ASE 15. However, when I run the code through Powerbuilder, I get the following error.. "The requested connection version is higher than an existi...
Faulting application name: PB170.EXE, version: 17.0.0.1666, time stamp: 0x59524117 Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1e Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00001ed7 Faulting process id: 0x848 ...
Hello Community!   I created an 32-bit executable (pcode) with DEBUG symbols activated. Within this executable a user created a trace file (.pbp). If I open this trace file in PowerBuilder 2017 (exact the same target which I used to build th...
Hey, I'm using PowerBuilder 2017, Build 1681, OS Win8.1 and Win10. I like to call the WinApi function MonitorFromPoint (user32.ddl) which is defined as: // Definition in Windows SDK, WinUser.h WINUSERAPI HMONITOR WINAPI MonitorFromPoint(__...
Hi Community Noticed that PDF generated reasonably responsive via local but it become much slower when application was deployed to Terminal Server and launch by remote users via Terminal Services (RDP). Below are the snippet code: vdw_obj.Mo...
My PB17 program is connecting to a MySQL server over the Internet (through an SSH tunnel for relative safety). I'm testing what happens when the Internet goes down. There is a place where it is doing an embedded SQL statement (an Update). We t...
I have been having problems with opening windows that contain certain OleCustomControls. There seems to be a maximum number of times that I can open a window before the application will crash. One of the controls that I have this problem with is t...
Good morning, we have several products developed with PB2017, which in future might be build on different releases of the same PB version, especially when it comes to maintaining legacy versions of our products. So we would like to know, if it wil...
After migrating from PB12.5 to Appeon PB 2017 (1681), our application crashes with this message in the Windows Event Viewer - application: Faulting application name: PB170.EXE, version: 17.0.0.1681, time stamp: 0x59c46b21 Faulting module name: ...
I'm really sad to see the community tool being down prioritized. It's almost impossible to navigate - see answers in old posts - reply to old posts.... get answers in old posts etc . Threadmanagement is non existent Appeon - PLZ PLZ ...
Hola Estoy tratando de ejecutar un WebService con Powerbuilder 12, el error que me arroja es el siguiente:   Error, el servicio no se enuentra disponible Error en el document XML (1, 1719).   Cuando llamo al metodo lo realizo de la...
Hi Guys, I have been using Rolands EmailSMTP object n_smtp for years using port 25 to send email without problem. But now I am trying to use port 465 and SSL with it using cryptlib and i am getting an error. "Cryptsetattribute (activate the Sessio...

There are no discussions available here currently