Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
He utilizado durante muchos años y versiones Powerbuilder, la última versión a la que he tenido acceso ha sido la 12.5 En todas hemos trabajado normalmente con Postgresql. Desde la versión 9 a las 12.5, sin problema alguno. Pero ahora al querer pro...
I have a server with the PB2017 R2 run times installed.  I want R3 run times. What is the procedure for this?  Must I uninstall R2 run times first?  Or can I install over the top of R2.  Or can I simply copy the ...shared/Powerbuilder directory from ...
Hello All !!! Last Friday, i have downloaded the PB 2019 30-Day Trial Version and installed standard edition and added my workspace and target but today when i am trying to open the same target in my current version v10.2 it says it "Could not add t...
when i run this sql in interactive sql it trows an error You have an error in your SQL syntax; it seems the error is around: 'autoincrement, nome varchar(60) not null, sigla char(2) not null, primary ' at line 2 this is the sql create table estad...
We have PowerBuilder 2019 license. We are looking for PowerBuilder 6.1 setup look at one of the OLD application code. Please share with me if you happen to have a copy of setup....
Hello, for 2 of our Products we use PowerBuilder 12.6 .NET to call content of e.g. the System.Drawing.Printing assemblies. PowerBuilder 12.6 .NET isn't very comfortable, contains a lot of bugs, is extremely slow & is no longer supported. Is there ...
Hi, We are getting 64-bit executables are throwing "Error opening DLL library pbws32.dll external function at line 17 in function getipaddress of object in event/function". Could you let us know how to resolve this? I looked at one the post here bu...
We have a problem that two users are experiencing, but we cannot replicate. A window showing a date entry datawindow of transactions calls ScrollToRow(dw.RowCount()) to put the cursor on the last row. That always works for us (and we believe most use...
Hi, None of these functions return Success in our environment from executables (i have commented these lines before posting here). Am I missing something here? I have tried everything but nothing helped. Everything works fine from development though...
Hello Everyone, I am finding a lot of difficulty while comparing the datawindow objects. Though I make a small change like changing the taborder of the column, I see lot many differences. So which tool is better to compare the datawindow objects ? ...
We have PB2019 license. We are looking for PowerBuilder 12.1 license. Help me if you have a 12.1 setup where I can use at least for a month.   Thanks, Raj...
  Hello, We have a  funcionality that creates dynamically DW the PB function SyntaxFromSQL, in this way dwsyntax_str = sqlca0.SyntaxFromSQL(sqlsyntax, "style(type=grid)", s_err) messagebox('table',dwsyntax_str) The messagebox is showed below for ...
We currently have an old power builder app (version 6 I believe). This is an app that will be going away one all of our locations are on SAP so we do not want to rewrite it. It Is currently on a server with outlook 2010. Some of the out look patches ...
Hi Experts, Just a brief about our product.  We use PowerBuilder 2017. Our app connects to SQL server 2012/2016 via SQL native client 2012 ole db (sqlncli11.dll). Now I have been asked a question.  Does your product support availability groups? ...
  Hello All,   I am attempting to do a Pulls and Pushes to get github in my company. I does not work. For the PUSH i see: Git client error code: Reference was not fast-forwardable. For the PULL  I see: Git client error code: Checkout conflicts...
Does anyone know set of valid characters in DataWindow column's DBName property for external DataWindows? I can't find info in F1-Help so trial-and-error gave me below list of valid characters. It may be incomplete. Uppercase letters A - Z Lower...
I have two drop down that if i selected one value in the first the second drop down retrieve his rows . I made to be optional, for example , if i selected one value in the first i don't need to select a value on the second. The problem is that when...
Hi Team, We are using  SQL Server 2012 database to connect one of the Power builder 8.0 application. I have used below connection settings to connect for SQL server 2012. SQLCA.DBMS = "SNC"SQLCA.LogId = "sqluser1"SQLCA.LogPass = "password123"SQLCA...
There is a way to integrate PowerBuilder with a ServiceBus Trigger? Using PowerBuilder Standard Edition. Example in C#: using Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs;using Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs.Host;using Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging;using System;using System....
Hello All, Any one have any experience with priting in a Mobile App (PowerServer - Power builder both 2019) we need to print a money receipt  our supplier is offering this printer https://www.hpti.com.py/j1/index.php/marcas/impresoras/rpp210-deta...

There are no discussions available here currently