Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, today i found code where someone updates a Datastore with update(datastore). I could not find any reference to this function. Does anyone know anything about this function? regards, Ferdinand Fischer...
Hello, I have an editmask, and have included a border.  I want to edit the color of the border, maybe add some glow when they click into it. But there is literally no styling you can do from the editMask. The only way to do this is to take off th...
Hi I have done the following to migrate an application to our company's web server to be run as a web application. By the way, the application runs as a web app on my local computer well. - I have PowerServer (the same version as that on my local c...
Does anyone have a list of available fonts that we can use for PowerServer?...
Good Friday I am trying to following this online document (https://bit.ly/2Crv7BH) to configure IIS for my web app. The PowerServer installed is of 2019 (Note, there is Another configuring online doc for PowerServer 2020 - https://bit.ly/30XONqT) ...
Hello, Due to not being to embed the WebBrowser within PowerServer Web, I need to give them a link to press that opens a tab to a google maps link, can I do this? Thanks...
Hi,   I've encountered this error when I try to use my powerbuilder app in web format. Every time i try to logged in the error prompts but still continues. I dont know how to configure the tr_rpc in AEM. There is no option like that when I configur...
Hello Powerbuilders....! The WebBrowser control sometimes works... and sometimes doesn't! On the following screenshot, on the left I places a WebBrowser control and on the right the MS Internet browser.   This is the code on Window's open event...
Hello,When compiling an app in Powerbuilder2019R2 and running it on windows2003, it gives me the message:"Cannot find entry point for isProcessDPIAware procedure in dynamic link library USER32.dll." From what I see this function does not exist in win...
Hello, In a few earlier discussions, Appeon has given some hints regarding the features that will be made available in future releases of Powerbuilder.  I would like to know whether it still holds good. 1.  HTML datawindow2.  Latest 64 bit TX Text ...
Buenos días a todos, estoy utilizando Power Builder 2019R2 tengo problemas con dataobject="", se bloquea con frecuencia, esta expresion dataobject="" , la tengo en el evento clicked de un datawindow y es la que esta causando problemas.. muchas gracia...
Hello, how can i show a blob as picture? I saved a the blob in the database. I can select it per selectblob. I can show it in a window using Picture- or Inkpicture-Control. I can't show it in datawindow. I've tried TableBlob- and InkPicture-Control....
Hi - We are exploring potential usages for your C# libraries.  We have clients who have created custom datawindows for reporting purposes and are trying determine how/if this can be supported.  We are thinking of using the PowerScript.Bridge.DataObje...
I am setting up Database Profile for Oracle10g and getting "Oracle library OCI.DLL could not be loaded." I am on Windows 10 64bit Intel CPU I have Appeon_PowerBuilder_x32_x64_12.0_V01 runtime installed I have  Oracle Client 64bit installed   The...
Hi, I have a question with regards to "Save As" functionality. I have a report that gets generated basing on a date criteria. Recently, i choose to hide a particular field in a Design view of the Data Window(un-checking the "Visible" option). I run ...
I read docs for DWnet.Data but not see nothing like getfullstate & setfullstate who use blob. has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution....
Hi,   I have managed to export my desktop application to web using the powerserver toolkit and powerserver. After the export, i wanted to try the application if it works as its desktop version but when i try the application, the datawindows where m...
Hi I am wondering if there is any documentation or instruction for how to deploy an application to a web server. I have an app that's configured and runs well with Powerbuilder 2019 R2 on localhost. The app now needs to be deployed to my company's...
Hi all   I am trying to consume a wcf ws with httpclient object ( working with pb2017 r3 ) The vendor didn't give me the xml format to build my request but I have the wsdl file. How do I convert my wsdl to an xml one in order to use with Httpclie...
PB2017 R3, SQL Server 2014   I'm miigrating an application from PB9 to PB2017 R3. I'm receiving a Row Changed Between Retrieve and Update error when I try to delete a row through a datawindow. I narrowed the problem down to the attached trigger tha...

There are no discussions available here currently