Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Buenos dias, estoy desplegando una aplicacion con el Id PB2022R3 (estamos mgrando desde 2019) en un servidor IIS , la aplicacion ya esta desplegada, pero en algun momento al utilizar la funcion de copiar un pdf (tenemos una funcion de conversion a bl...
Hi Team, I encountered this pop up window when retrieving the datawindow. I will appreciate your help.   with kind regards....
Dear Supporter:          We got a security question to ask your advice,  early this week, our security team has carried out a Penetration test on our application, in which they said that our application need a code signing certificate, I remembered...
I'm trying to find this object in my 2019R3 beta installation.  Can someone tell me where it is?   Thanks...
Hi Team, Kindly help me to resolve the below challenge. Assume - UI screen is opened state. When change the scale value percentage (150 to 125% or any) in display setting, window is getting resized and it has some empty space at right side of the ...
Hi, We are trying to integrate our application which is build in Powerbuilder with Azure AD for user authentication. Currently our application is using PB 2019 R3 (build 2703). Based on appeon suggestions, we tried upgrading powerbuilder to PB 2019...
Hello, I am trying to get our Infacts application upgraded to Powerbuilder 22 and use the Oracle 19c  database. The code was generated I believe as 64-bit and the 19c client is 64-bit. The client generated I know works with the 12c 64-bit client.  ...
I am trying to create a Runtime package for PB 2022 R3. The packager returns a generic error message. The online books suggested to check the log file which revealed, "candle.exe : error CNDL0308 : The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) a...
Is there a way to get a richtext column on a dw object to display a horizontal scroll bar?   I have a datawindow with only one visible field with a RichText edit style.  When the user is typing in a long line, the display scroll right, but doesn't s...
Is there any plan to include digitally signing facility in upcoming major version? Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Hi Team, I am facing an error in one of the Datawindow Objects where I am trying to update a datetime column value and UPDATE is failing. In DBError(), SQLSyntax, SQLErrText are NULL.  I can see below error in the Command Prompt.  Datawindow ...
Hi Team, We are using power builder version 2022, build 1900 to develop the windows application which handle motor vehicle insurance. We are using outlook (32-bit) add-in which is developed using visual basic which converts the selected email to PD...
Hi Team,  i have a menu, for which the menu items are added dynamically. So for a particular menu item, I want to add submenu items.So I find out the menu item text dynamically and if that condition is true I am enabling and making visible True. Els...
Hello, We upgraded our applications from PowerBuilder 2017 R3 to 2022 R3 recently. We are facing a strange issue related to a datawindow update. The dw.update() fails with an error message as 'Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from ...
Hi all, how do I change the font in a TX-Text Control before I put in text using rte.Replacetext? (So the text should be displayed e.g. in Tahoma Bold 14pt)   Any help welcome!   Thanks, Best regards Bernhard...
Hello Powerbuilders....! The WebBrowser control sometimes works... and sometimes doesn't! On the following screenshot, on the left I places a WebBrowser control and on the right the MS Internet browser.   This is the code on Window's open event...
Hi Team, [Bug 12433]New VDI activation Still I am facing this issue.  Kindly resolve this issue.   ...
Dear Team, Good morning. I have migrated PB 11.2 to 2022 R3 version in my application. In my application, most of the places use double data types. But after migration, I am getting the wrong value: 45990715392; the actual value should be 45990713...
Hi everybody.   Is there any way to show the callstack from an error? Like when I'm debugging, I can view the callstack, showing all de code tha lead to that point. I need to improve this kind of error. Invalid DataWindow row/column specified at ...
When running the PB 2022 R3 IDE in x86 mode, if I run my application, I get an error calling external function %s.  This DLL works fine with PB 12.5. Are there any requirements for DLLs with PB 2022 R3?...

There are no discussions available here currently