Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, PB 2017, SQL 2012 / MariaDB Can you throw some light on Ink edit controls and its usage.   My requirement is to store in a text field what's 'written' in a ink edit field using a tablet.   1.  Will it work out with Surface...
Hi guys, We have upgraded to 2017 and the users have noticed that the DataWindow SaveAs dialogue box (invoked by the data window SaveAs method) has changed from our previous installation under 12.6.  They don't like the new one !! As far...
Hi again. I'm circling back to this issue, since I really want to make this work. As previously mentioned, the pbm_menuselect event fires every time the user moves the pointer over an menuitem. And that doesn't make any sense in my case....
Hi PowerSphere, Could someone please explain me the differences between RemoteApp Desktop Cloud App PowerServer Web I know there are technical differences and availabilities - but the to the end user ? Thanks Georgios   ...
Windows 7, 32 bit o/s PowerBuilder v12.1 Eclipse Juno Basic Java 1. I have successfully integrated SVN with PowerBuilder.     This means that SlikSVN and TortoiseSVN are on the VM and working properly. 2. I also have Java code that is invok...
When is email notification going to be enabled? Right now, the only way to keep track of questions you ask or comments you make, seems to be by bookmarking all that stuff you've got "pending". Also, when reading Q&A, if you come out of one ...
Just wondering where the new appeon_workarounds.pbl is stored following installation of Powerbulider2017. I assume it is required to replace older bulid versions once a PB Mobile App is migrated to PB2017 Thanks Michael ...
Hit, someone has develops an application to convert datawindows to PDF files. I'm using this code what using PDFCreator, but if the route in the registry of PDFCreator  is different to my machine fail. Please someone has a solution. Paramenter...
regards I have a machine that measures, after measuring sends an impression with some readings to a printer connected directly to this machine, I need to read this data instead of the printer thanks for your support   ...
Hi, How can I 'active' my license? I have a licensed PB 2017 on my desktop - been working on it for months.  I loaded PB 2017 on my laptop and, after I was advised I was 'already logged on', I used the licence Manager to log ...
Dear All I am just beginning to try PB2017 and PowerServer 2017 Web to deploy an existing PB11.5 application to Web. I had installed the PowerServer 2017 trial last week and installed PB2017 trial today. After successful migration of the PB 11.5 a...
I'm working with PB .net and when I am going to deploy print nerror "No functions selected for export.  Unable to continue build operation." I don't know what is it.   Somebody help me   Thanks ...
Hi   I'm try to call to webservice using .Net Engine but in the metod it does not resolve in the same way what i do not using .Net Engine.   Return the same method but with differents variables   With .Net Engine    • migr...
  Until Appeon 2016 , Appeon developer toolset can deployed to Appeon Server from  Powerbuilder8 and Powerbuilder12.6. I  wonder that  Powerbuilder8  ~ 12.6 user can deploy at PowerServer not using Powerbuilder 2017. ...
Hi I want to know performance related result for  Commit command which we are using inside PowerBuilder and Backend is SQL Anywhere 16 & Isolation Level used 'RU' 1. If I use commit script for each row, what is the performance impact? ...
I have been trying to use PBNISMTP (http://www.topwizprogramming.com/pbnismtp.html) in PB2017. When I try to import 64 bit .pbx, it fails with an error. "The file is not a valid dll or pbx file". 32 bit pbx imports fine. Any ideas? Help!  Thanks! ...
i get bad runtime function reference powerbuilder 21 in retrieve event   any help ?   ...
Hello, I use this code in in PB12.5 NET  System.Security.Cryptography.SHA1Managed  sha1 sha1 = create System.Security.Cryptography.SHA1Managed() System.Byte hash[] , lb[]  hash = sha1.ComputeHash(lb)  How can I do the same in PB2017? Thank...
Hello, I've recently upgraded to PB 2017.  With11.5 I could open an MailSession and have it use the default Profile with the simple:  mSes = CREATE mailSession mRet = mSes.mailLogon(mailNewSession!)   Now when I use this, the user ...
Hello, Issue 1 : Create a new user object < Customer Visual > Insert one picture control and one static text controls Enter a picture name for picture control and give a title in static text. This picture need to be a transparent p...

There are no discussions available here currently