Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Folks How to disable the statusbar in the left corner of the webview2 webbrowser of PB2022 R3 ? I found  https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.web.webview2.core.corewebview2settings.isstatusbarenabled?view=webview2-dotnet-1.0.2...
Hi, I have created an application that uses SOAP interface about 15-20 years ago and it has worked without problems. I created service and proxies from WSDL and in code used it SoapConnection connconn = create SoapConnection rval = conn.CreateInst...
Hello, The company has an application built in PowerBuider 2017 R3, distributed using TSPlus, in a module it is necessary import data from Excel, and it was working without problems, but suddenly this part of the application stopped working. When...
Hi,I am having an error when i try to open a table "Cliente" on DB Painter in PB22 R3 thrown the Ora Oracle conecction driver on a Oracle 19c Database.In the trace,  when i try to open the table in PB22, seems pb is checking DATA_DEFAULT for all Numb...
Hello, Using PB 2022 R3 build 3289 With PostgreSQL 15 and SQLite 3 1.  Connecting either PostgreSQL or SQLite based on the option chosen at application open 2.  While taking report, one NVO will be called, with required parameters, which will buil...
Has anyone accessed datastore objects from C++ using PBNI? The help has small snippets for each function but nothing that explains the entire process....
PB v12.1, build 7055Window 7, 64 bit platformPNB Classic applicationI have a tabpage.It was working great. I exported it to SAVE the work.I did an EDIT SOURCE on the tabpg. DId not loke the result. Exited.When I attempt to import the SRU that I expor...
Such as printing the text control precisely at a distance of 1 inch from the top left corner in both the X and Y coordinate directions. My goal is to ensure that every DataWindow record is printed on a separate printing paper. Due to the frequent ch...
The following code cannot move a computed field to the BR corner precisely. long NewDetailHeight, PrintWidth & , CustomPageLength = 297 /*millimeters*/ & , CustomPageWidth = 210 /*millimeters*/ & NewDetailHeight= CustomPageWidth*1...
Morning all   using pb2023 windows 10   I need to check whether the timestamp or modified date is newer or older than another file for example these two files c:\myfiles\data1.txt  \\server\myfiles\data1..txt How would i do this within powerbu...
Hi everyone, I need to manage a .DBF file which is exposed from a PLC machine on a shared folder.I found the way to handle it using the default Windows dbf ODBC driver. The content of the file is retrieved correctly by PowerBuilder, but when I try to...
When converting an application from PB9 to PB2019 I get this error on the below datawindow. It appears to interpret the the string retrieval argument as a "text" datatype. The error is: [ODBC 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]The data types varchar and ...
I am getting an error when compiling in a DW with PB2023 R3 C:\SIGMNUEVO\Sigm\SIGM\OrdenServicio\sigm_ordenservicio_reportes.pbl|dw_ordenserviciodetalle_laboratorio_rpt Error: Invalid object name 'OrdenS.sys.all_objects'. But in the DW code or in t...
Comming from PB 2019 R3 Build 2797 just transfered to build 2803Sybase central DB 17   After deploying the applicatieon we got a whole bunch of errors that we dont understand. Anyone know what the problem might be  ...
Is it possible to BOLD or Underline  certain words in a MutilineEdit Control?    Thanks, KB...
PB2019R3, b2670Windows 10, 64 bit platformI have two separate targets. Both are PB2019R3 apps.I copied the PBL from target A into target B before starting.In target A, tabpage 1 regenerates successfully, open in EDIT SOURCE, add a space, save, and it...
We have an application when we debut in 32 bit mode works fine but when we debug in 64 bit more it does not. The spot that is not working is a OLE object creation and then a ConnectToNewObject.  This ConnectToNewObject is is throwing a -3 in 64 bit ...
Powerbuilder cloudpro edition Version 2022 R3 build 3289   Attached is part of a print screen. If we export the data window to PDF, the text 1083AKMR disappears. Other than this the export is correct. If we do not rotate the computed field the exp...
I am installing PS 2020 AEM on a windows IIS server using silent install. There is a SilentInstall.INI file which has configuration to change the admin password during the install as shown below. I changed the AEMPassword to a value other than 'admin...
A year ago I raised this issue but never did get any resolution. I'd like to test the community's patience by revisiting it. Simply put, ReportEvent crashes when built in 64bit but works fine when built in 32bit. My sample code demonstrates this. A...

There are no discussions available here currently