Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi  I need your help or advice. Below is a sample JSON that is returned from a HttpClient GET call. (It'll be easier to view if you copy/paste to a JSON editor.) { "loanType": "NewLead", "loan": { "id": 7, "loanType": "NewLead", "ucid": 1, "branch...
I am using PB 12.6 and SOAP.  We upgraded to windows 10 and the windows 10 sdk will not install the wsdl compiler.  I keep getting errors.  I can't use httpclient because that is not in 12.6.  I am passing a large structure back and forth.  What can ...
Dear Sir,  I need to migrate the following code to powerbuilder, but I didn't find the corresponding parameters. The following is the http request to get the access token: POST https://open.12345.com/auth/tokenContent-Type: application/json{ "auth...
Dear Support Team,   We are planning to buy Power Builder Professional 2021 to build the Power Builder client application. We are new in Appeon Products. Functionalities of the application are following; Preview PSR file in Datawindow object Ex...
Hello Team,   We use PowerBuilder 2019R2 for our application. It is an application that generates reports. The report can be saved in CSV also. It was done by using Datawindow.Saveas initially. But when we got a requirement to change the delimiter ...
Hello and Help!   In February we: migrated 7 PB applications from PB 2017 to PB 2021 (build 1311) put them into a multi-target workspace Moved to Git SCC In one of the targets, if you try to open any of the window objects in the pfeapsrv.pbl...
We have a number of applications which present a data grid which allows the user to click on column headers to sort data (using the pfc service). One issue is that nulls always sort to the top in datawindows - which can be really aggrevating when th...
Hi all, I need to be able to re-arrange rows on my dw with dragdrop.  This works fine in my legacy code.  I'm using PB2021 and PFC 12.5 .    My dw has row select service on, one row at a time.  When I set the dw DragAuto option ON, the row select d...
Hi, Just curiosity: I'm editing the source code of a datawindow in which most fields have tabsequence 0. However, in the source code that seems to be the same as  tabsequence=32766. I've never noticed this before and I'd expect a value of 0 instead...
Hi all. PB2019R2 Is there is the way to change a color of the selected row in datawindow? I think i did see something or hear something about modifying something for drop down listbox in theme.json file. Or maybe i am just delusional. :roll: Any...
Hello, Our team is having a problem inserting a record in a table with a auto increment column(table hint), I made a test in my workstation with PB R3, and i did not have any error in execution time, but the group using PB R2 is not able to insert...
Hi,   I'm working on an old Powerbuilder database, version 11.5 and I'm updating it to the newest version: Version: 2021 Build: 1509. Migration assistant was used and it looked like a success. All historic 'Warnings' fixed So I did a full build,...
Hello Appeon Team, I am working to create the JSON using JSONGenerator and then making httpclient call to send those Json file as payload. We have frontend screen to take JSON fields value like comment, sales number, qty etc. The comment box is a te...
Dear all Since I installed PowerBuilder 21, the result of my search output is deleted after each new search. How can I prevent this (can't find the property/checkbox for this)? I prefer to keep the search results until I delete them by myself (Conte...
How to find whether PB application running is a classic built or Power client Built through code ? ...
Hello, after I have not found advice to my question and since I'm pretty new to Powerbuilder, I just post it here: I'm just about upgrading my Powerbuilder Workspace from Rel. 12.5 to 2019R2. There I do have a PBL (used for a report) which I have r...
Hi folks, I have an ancestor window with several descendants, w_masterlist. I'd like to disable or ignore the DoubleClicked event if the dw is in query mode.  If the dw is not in query mode, the descendant code for the doubleclicked event should run...
Hi. We are evaluating Gitea as a self hosted git service. I wonder if anyone has tested gitea with powerbuilder. If yes, it worked? Was powerbuilder able to communicate with gitea and pull, push etc.? Thanks. Andreas....
Hi, in PB 2022 Beta a new PDFLib Version is used. This one has a different behavior than the old one from PB 2021. In PB 2021 the generated PDF seems to depend on the used printer. Changing the default printer could change the resulting PDF. If the...
I am embarrassed about this because it is very easy yet I cannot get this to work. I am sure I am overlooking something very obvious. In Powerbuilder 2021, in a window I have a datawindow (dw_main) whose datasource has a dddw. On the open event of t...

There are no discussions available here currently