Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Appeon, I've got an open Q&A with several replies.  When I go to My Q&A, all questions show up fine.  I tried to open the question "How to find out the class/type of Message.PowerObject" to reply and mark one as the solution.  Every time ...
Hi all, In my main app I have a "Navigator".  The user double-clicks on a window name to open it.  One of the windows is "Status Tracking".  In some windows, the user can double-click on a particular dw row to open another window.&nb...
Guys,   Our SVN currently prompts us to migrate the workspace after checking out the project. What was the reason for this? and how to fix this issue? Upon completing the migration, it throws so many errors and it doesn't appear to be the latest so...
I created a new GIT repo in Azure DevOps.  Added my power builder source using "Add to Source Control" option in Powerbuilder 2021. Was able to push the source to the Azure DevOps repo with no issues. When I try a GIT Pull in Powerbuilder, I get an...
Hi  I can make specific field / column (  fld_date ) with one color ( blue)  in all my datawindow  with Theme ...?? if is yes  how...?? or other method   thanks  Luis...
Hi friends, Wondering if it's possible to drag a file from Filer Explorer and drop it on a datawindow?  I have a tab that allows the user to "attach" files to a workorder.  Right now, they right-click then select Add File.  The code calls GetFileOpe...
Hi everyone, I need to install the appeon on Windows 11, two days ago I installed the appeon on Edge and Chrome, and after the installation is successful, the browser is white and does not see the appeon.  Does anyone know what I should do or what ...
Hi Guys and Girls, I've made a (pretty chaotic, but maybe useful) presentation on how to get Crystal Reports working with powerbuilder: 1. Download the zip file and uncompress it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12dCqtlXQZIJyyJ_sIWpfM4jHduvpu82z/vi...
All - I'm new to the application I'm working on.  It's OLD, but was migrated to Appeon 2017 a few years ago. They have a window with an "Apply" button and a "Cancel" button. Correct me if I'm wrong - but if they click Apply and then click Cancel, ...
Hello:Back in March we migrated from PB 2017 to PB 2021 (we are now on MR 1509).  Since March some of our users are experiencing a situation where the picture buttons no long display words or images, and fonts become larger and are bold, and the main...
hi, i'm using PB2019 and i have a problem with the JVM. Is it possible to set the JRE runtime when I call the JVM from executable?I need to set a particular JRE in an application regardless of the one set in the PC where I am running the applicatio...
Hi With our application we can synchronize with the Google calendar. To authenticate with Google, we use OLE Control Internet Explorer. It work fine. After migration in PowerBuilder 2019 R3, I try to use the new web control provided in PowerBuilde...
Hello   PowerBuilder 2019 R3 Build 2728   Is there any way using the webbrowser control (cef) to switch on/off spellcheck? Some users have spellcheck and some users don't. What does it depend on? How can I hide the red wavy lines in textbox and...
Hello Appeon Folks, I need your guidance here. I have one PowerBuilder license but last week I needed to work on the PSR so requested for Info Maker license. Now I have both license but now I am not able to open the PowerBuilder. It is throwing erro...
Hi, I am getting a SQL handle error running PowerServer 2021.  When I get the error, it is an error that I cannot get out of. I am using Powerbuilder 2021 and Oracle 19.  What does this error mean?  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, ...
Hi all, I have a window with a listbox on the left, a datawindow on the right and a splitbar in between.  This is an MDI application.  I'm trying to get the popup menu to display where the user clicked the right mouse button. I'm using the rbuttonu...
Hi, How do we calculate "Content-Length" while consuming a POST REST call in PowerBuilder 2019 version? I have used LEN function to check the length of the body. But its not working. I have attached PB code for it. Could you please suggest a solutio...
Hello, PowerBuilder 2021 Build 1288 We're in the process of trying to get the remote IP Address of the client machine when running our application through an RDP session. We're successful at using the Windows WTSQuerySessionInformation API and get...
Hi everyone,      I migrated my source code from PowerBuilder 2019 to PowerBuilder 2021 , then I compiled my app in 64 Bit format. After that I created the MSI 64 runtime installer required to run my app in 64 bit.     The runtime Packager was inst...
Hello Its only a question for knowledge   Is there an object to play mp3 records?? There is an object Animation, but it just calls .avi files.  Maybe in a webbrowser object, i dont know   Thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently