Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Where can i get all the necessary runtime files for running an exe-application for Powerbuilder 2019 R3?...
We are using PowerBuilder 2019 R2.  (19.1.0.2353) When we run our application, that was generated using the autocompiler (pbc190.exe) we are getting an error: When we build the application using the IDE and run it there are no errors. There are ...
Hi, I'm playing around with the webbrowser Control in PB 2019R3.The function WebBrowserSet doesn't contain a local setting for the language.Is this coming in a future Update?Will it also possible to catch the key Event (e.g. F5) to refresh the Page?...
I bought PB 2019 R2.  I need to add video to an application.  I need to load a video (AVI, MPEG, or whatever) and control the size, looping, the video file name, etc.  I am familiar with creating OLE objects to manipulate Word documents and Excel spr...
Hello, When powerbuilder 2019 wille be "Ready to Market" ( not Beta) ?   thanx...
Hi,   I'm trying to implement async processing.  I've added Async = 1 to my transaction object and added a comment to the retrieve row event of my inherited datawindow control object.  At execution time, I get the following error on the 8th row(8th...
I have just installed Powerbuilder 2019 R3 and when I run my application I get the following error: "Bad runtime function reference ..." after this: if not isValid( isoap_connection ) thenisoap_connection = create SoapConnection isoap_connection.se...
Hello, We have some users who access to our PB2019 application through CITRIX and they have been complaining that the Frame Menu disappears without knowing how to tell us when. The menu is not hidden, (looks like destroyed)Before it happens...
Hi   I am migrating a PB 12.5 application from Appeon 6.5 server to PB2019 R2 and Powerserver 2020. I would like to make sure the application setting for each application in AEM are the same in both machines.   What would be the best way to acco...
Hello everyone; Please, Does anyone have a more detailed example or algorithm for the step #3 of this workaround? https://docs.appeon.com/pb2019/workarounds_and_api_guide/ch05s04s02.html#Retrieve.AsNeeded Thanks, Alex...
Hello Chris, From other posts, I understand that you have some experience with the Foxit ActiveX control. We're currently in the process of testing their latest version 5 and was wondering if you could provide any code examples where you have used t...
Dear Team, I have a shared folder in other pc. I want to connect with specific username and password via snap. because file download by API,  I want to configure with my local shared folder.     Example:  Server 1 :    192.168.1.100  Shared fo...
Hi, I'm using PB 2017-R2. I need to call REST for insert, update and delete. Which version of PowerBuilder I should move on to?...
I install the new PB R3    in the server and local machine and both have the same error    when I try the new installation client and update te app version not work     help   Thanks Luis...
Hi gents - we have a weird problem all of a sudden. Current (old) process: - read .psr files and set file names to datawindow  .dataobject  property (path + file name) - go through complicated routine to read the .psr contents, set them up in a dat...
Hello, We are using PB2019 R2 Build 2328 and consuming a WebService. (This WebService is from our client.) Recently we have had the below error : + Invocation WebService Error - check submitterID The request failed with the error message:Document ...
PowerBuilder 2019R2Oracle 12CWindows 10 64 bit platform, SP-1   Summary:  What's wrong with the dynamic SQL below? Details:   When the SQL below was run, it generated the following error when the FETCH was executed:SQL:DECLARE my_cursor DYNAMIC CU...
When in the new 2019 R3 version you run the "runtime packager", right under on the window PBDOM is listed as "obsolete". Is that really true and if so, what replaces it? regards...
Hi PB Experts, Hope Everyone is doing well in this pandemic times.  I have bumped into an issue and can't find any suitable solution so I decided to ask for your help. Let me explain the situation here. I have a dw_1, inherited from uo_dw, and it ...
Hi  I was using the powerclient all good, but now I make Upgrade to last version of PC 2019 R3 build 2622 and no client was updated client and now none client update new aplication version ,WHY..?? just work the new instalations I need reinstall a...

There are no discussions available here currently