Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi! We can't download the Appeon WorkSpace in Samsung A6 + (Android 9).  Doesn't appear en the Play Store and if we search it in google says: "your device isn't compatible"     Thanks, ...
Hi all, we made an interface to send customer information via webservice to an accounting company and get back a string base64 encoded. lnv_HttpClient.GetResponseBody( ls_pdf ) It should be pdf informations, but how do I save these information as ...
Hello, all Is it possible to do "get latest version" for pb170.exe from a command line? I need to automate builds somehow and without being able to do "get latest" from the source control, it does not seem to be possible   Thank you Arcady...
We have PB 2017 R3 Paid version and now we are planning to migrate to Pb 2019 version. Before migrating we want to test whether PB 2019 is having any issues with our application,for that reason i have downloaded PB 2019 trial version and tried to log...
Did somebody know why the Monthcalendar-Control has an different look in the compiled exe as in the development-environment? This is the look when started from PB2019 IDE This is the look in the compiled exe We are using PB2019 Build 2082  Greeti...
Hello, How could it be that a DW object retrieves the data in 10 seconds in the DW painter, and 10 minutes in a DW control ? The DW retrieves 241 rows and 1420 nested rows. The DW control is pure PB, it contains no user event nor code. The window ...
Hello, When I generate C# models from PB, I see there is .cs and .srd files in the C# project, I see that the .srd file contains data window information, but I couldn't figure out how to use it. What is the purpose of this file and how can I use it...
PowerServer (PB Editon) will be expire in January 2020? This issu listen in Korea. You can see it on the homepage. Register an Enterprise Account to Use Standalone. this part will expire from January 2020? Are you sure?   ps) I am sorry, I can ...
I'm operating  Appeon Server 2016 build(1130) on the customer site.     Eventhough the Appeon Server 2016 build(1130) has distribed  on Appeon Powerbuilder 2017 R3 build 1880, I couldn't  operate with the message " Failed to run the application b...
Hello, all After the topic on azure dev ops (https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/check-out-locks-on-azure-dev-ops) our company is re evaluating using it for PB source control. Please, present your experiences with different source contro...
After I install the "Appeon Workspace on the android OS(mobile), Appeon Workspace has  execute automatically when Android OS NFC become activate.   I'd like to know the solution that Wppeon Workspace has not  execute automatically even if the NFC...
Hi All,Who has used which code obfuscation tools with PowerBuilder? Successful? Business requirement: Make deployed PB app's .EXE/.PBDs/.DLLs/assemblies so complex, time consuming, and hence costly for professional attacker to analyze that it isn't ...
I am attempting to display a custom title for a window with tabs. I can get the info when the record is retrieved   //// Get the name of the Company and display it in the window title bar //string theconame lw_frame = w_thecompany ////theconame ...
Hello All, Any one have manage to capture the back key of an android Device for a PB PowerServer Mobile application?...
I'm new to PowerBuilder development. I started working on a legacy system, which was recently upgraded to PB 2017 and OS is window 10.   I can build / deploy / run EXE runs perfectly.  However, when I run / debug in IDE then I got  Error saying - Ba...
Hi,   Just want to check if PB2017 R3 has any incompatibility issues with Sybase Open Client 16.     Thanks in advance.   Jeff...
Hello, Need to set different Edit Mask, all numeric with or without decimal, for a field in a Tabular / Grid datawindow.  Don't have a function like available for setting Format.  Is that possible to set ? The issue is for each row, user will be se...
Hi, on a main window, we have a tab "A". In this tab "A" we have some tabpages. In one tabpage "X" again we have a tab "Y" with some tabpages. I don't have any code that hide the tabpages in tab "Y". But sometimes one (the first) tabpage disapear....
We have migrated our application to PB 2017 R3. Application (exe) is working fine on window 7, but its crashing on window 10 1709 while calling OpenWithParm(). Its 32-bit application. Same code is working fine when I ran the application from PB IDE...
We have a Ole custom control (name ole_progress) defined in a window but when trying to access ole_progress.object.value property getting error accessing external object property value. what are the parameters i have to check to work the ole custom c...

There are no discussions available here currently