Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
比如我网络有个这样的视频地址;  http://192.168.0.166/shiping/123.mp4   我怎样在手机端实现即时播放? 谢谢...
Wondering if anyone has a solution to an issue I'm having... I'm getting signature data from a pin pad in data-point format (not a bmp). I can graph this data using a graph datawindow and fill in the gaps to give the appearance of a solid line. The ...
Hi Team,  Thank you in advance.  We are trying to change the graph symbol. Graph object is exist in a datawindow which is in composite data window. We are able to access Graph Object Property - Category Name But, couldn't use SeriesCount . Syntax...
Hi all I need your help to set up a PBNative SCC at work I have one repository but when others connect to it, their objects still show a plus sign (+) next to them after refresh. Here are the steps I took to set it up. We are using PB 2017 R3 buil...
I finally identified the cause of the performance slowdown in both PBv12 and PB2019R3. The problem is the DBPARM option "DisableBind=1". Removing the DISABLEBIND=1 from the DBPARMS resolves the issue in both PBv12.1 and PB2019R3.   Solution: Ch...
HI Team,  I am using Microsoft Custom Web Browser for navigating the user to Microsoft login Screen to put the Username and Password for generating OAuth2.0 Authorization code , I want to get the username entered by user in the Microsoft Login Scree...
I have created a new application and a ribbonbar. I followed the instructions, however when I attempt to add the initiation to the mdi window I find I do not have function: wf_init_ribbonbar What do I need to do / where do I get the ribbonbar funct...
To all, I would like include below <security> setting into web.config by default, is there a way to setup in Powerserver project? Right now, I have to insert this section manually after publishing the project. <Related topic: bug 6603 to ...
Can PB handle a variable as a table name in embedded SQL?  Not sure how the TransObject could handle that.  Dynamically changing the table would cut down on some code in a global function. Select column Into :ls_column From :table_name Using SQLC...
Hey, how can a datawindow reference be passed within an datawindow expression? Thank you Torsten   forward prototypesglobal function string f_tooltip (datawindow adw_obj, string as_column, long al_row)end prototypes   ->>> Tooltip -&...
Hi Team, 2 questions for help: 1. Is there PowerBuilder2021 function to get PS SessionID? I need log this session ID to DB table for analytic purpose; 2. When use below Powerscript SQL statement to insert table info directly, get below error messa...
Defect PSR file causes Powerbuilder to crash Hi Everyone, we have a defect PSR file that causes Powerbuilder to crash everytime i try to edit it How ro reproduce this: 1. Open the File "d_view_vlge_000000000001005451.psr" with Powerbuilder2. go t...
Hello, we are in the development/testing phase of a PB2019R3 app that we want to deploy with Powerclient.  We've run into our first case of a test user not being able to launch our app because of the antivirus software BitDefender on their laptop.  I...
DB: AWS(MariaDB) PowerBuilder: PB 2019 R3 When I add new datawindow. Choose Data Source for Grid DataWindow I use SQL Select. But, It always show error message.  SQLSTATE = S0002 [ma-3.1.12][10.3.23-MariaDB-log]Table 'ttla.TABLES' doesn't exist ...
Hi I have an PB 2019 thick client application (called menu) that shows a login screen - once the user logs in they are then presented with a screen on which there are three buttons that once clicked open three separate application exes.  The menu app...
Hi I know this question was asked before but the solution provided for some reason did not work for me.My issue is with the cache when I call a REST service using Msxml2.XMLHTTP.6.0. I am Using PB 2017 R3. I use GET,POST and PUT requests. The GET U...
PowerBuilder 2019 R3 Build 2703 I have an Azure Devops TFS source control containing the latest PowerBuilder 2017 source code. I have PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2703 migrated PBLs, containing a slighlty older version of the PB 2017 source code. I ...
PB2019R3, build 2703Windows 10 64bit platformThere's not much information in the HELP file about creating a 64 bit EXE, or if there is I missed it. Ditto for the Forums.1. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to create a 64 bit EXE using PB2019R3?2. ...
Hai, I created a simple .net dll in c# and imported to appeon. It is working perfectly. but in another system same dll imported and scripted. But I am getting this error. ---------------------------PowerBuilder application execution error (R0058)--...
Hello, I have a good sized PowerBuilder application (PB 2017 R3) and I am looking into automating builds using Git/Jenkins. Right now there is a global variable which stores the application version. This is updated every time just before the applica...

There are no discussions available here currently