Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Currently Im coding in a datawindow that is placed on a userobject. Im trying to get the name of my userobject using parent or getparent(). Since the userobject is used as a tabpage, "parent" returns the tabpage instead of the userobject. Is there a...
I am trying to get a PB19 version of an application running using JDBC to connect to the a SqlAnywhere 12 db.  The application is run from a share drive location.  I am getting this error :  Could not initialize JavaVM I have a PB12 version of this ...
Hi Team, I used to access https://<PS serverIP>/api/Custom/GetAllSessions to get all sessions with Powerserver2021 Beta deployment, while for now, with PS2021 GA release, I got error to fetch session info: This <localhost> page can’t be...
Historically I've used Amyuni as an engine to create PDF files programmatically. The problem with Amyuni is it is set up as a printer under Windows although it is not a print driver. Also, the user has power to disable/install/uninstall Amyuni. Also...
Hello All Appeon PowerClient marketing specifically states that product is for On-Premises desktop application distribution use.   Might that just be a comparison to 2021 PowerServer product     OR   Might there be security and/or other issues...
I'm wondering when the PB 2021 release date is. Also, is PowerClient going to continue? It is in the New wizard in the beta.  ...
I have a customer who is reporting our PowerBuilder application is suddenly disappearing from the screen. I can see there is an event in the Windows Event Log showing the application has crashed, the dll in question is fairly random, usually one from...
  I have recently upgraded from Powerbuilder 12.5 to PowerBuilder 2017. I know that the current line number (and column) is given at the bottom of the screen but can the line numbers be given next to each line? Various Powerbuilder settings, lo...
Hello, Is Mobile development planned in PB 2022, along with HTML UI?  I don't remember seeing this earlier. ...
Hello All, I have been testing git functionality from the PB IDE. I have a very simple application with one window and a few datawindows. My repos are hosted on a GitLab server. I was able to upload my application library successfully the first tim...
 dbprofile sqloledb connection successful. but when i retrive data for any datawindows it  is says tables not found. its a new installation, any idea? when creating new datawindows, no tables are shown. this was working fine in windows 8. windows 1...
Hi,   How should I open a Chrome window from PB2019 with parameters... I use: Run ("chrome.exe "  + ls_url1 + String(ll_cust_No) + ls_url2) But get -1    Please Help   Regards, Marina...
I need to post some text data from my PB2019 app to my PHP script running on a Windows IIS server. I think I need to use HTTPclient's PostData function to do this (yes/no?)  There are plenty of examples how to use the PostData function but nothing se...
Can this be sent with httpclient object?<html><head><title>DocPop Test </title></head><body><form method="post" action= "https://webserer/AppNet/DocPop/DocPop.aspx"><input type=hidden" name="clienttype" va...
hi, I am using PB2019 R3 with ASE(ODBC) 32BIT ,  I am able to define new ODBC profiles and all DB connection are working fine, but when I go to SnapDevelop IDE and try to create new DB connection I don't see data source in the list. Does SnapDevelop...
hi team   May I ask a question: How to install oracle client together with CloudAppLauncher?  Thanks and regards Huy...
Hello Guys   Greetings of the day!   We at Obeetee have developed a power builder mobile application for our users and would like to know from you if it is possible to run this application offline, without any internet connection or database.   ...
Hi, I upgraded the project to PB 2019 R3.    I run a PowerShell script to create ORCA Script file, and call to build my project. Following is the command line call to build the project. & orcascr190.exe $fileName | Out-File -FilePath $logPathF...
Hai Appeon team. I have a webservice. Which service can retrieve its the method through the C# application. But from Appeon, it can't open and get error like Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL is invalid. Both application's responses are attached he...
Hi friends, I have several datawindows that use a computed field to display wingding characters based on the value of a field. (Blue check mark for 'T', red x for 'F', or small bullet for null).  Is there a way to turn this into a customized edit st...

There are no discussions available here currently