Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Does anyone know set of valid characters in DataWindow column's DBName property for external DataWindows? I can't find info in F1-Help so trial-and-error gave me below list of valid characters. It may be incomplete. Uppercase letters A - Z Lower...
I have two drop down that if i selected one value in the first the second drop down retrieve his rows . I made to be optional, for example , if i selected one value in the first i don't need to select a value on the second. The problem is that when...
Hi Team, We are using  SQL Server 2012 database to connect one of the Power builder 8.0 application. I have used below connection settings to connect for SQL server 2012. SQLCA.DBMS = "SNC"SQLCA.LogId = "sqluser1"SQLCA.LogPass = "password123"SQLCA...
There is a way to integrate PowerBuilder with a ServiceBus Trigger? Using PowerBuilder Standard Edition. Example in C#: using Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs;using Microsoft.Azure.WebJobs.Host;using Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging;using System;using System....
Hello All, Any one have any experience with priting in a Mobile App (PowerServer - Power builder both 2019) we need to print a money receipt  our supplier is offering this printer https://www.hpti.com.py/j1/index.php/marcas/impresoras/rpp210-deta...
I have a column that displays data, from a select properly (ex 1 below), but when the column is clicked on and gains focus, all the line breaks disappear and the text display changes to one big line of text (ex 2 below).   The only edit tab checkbo...
Hello ALL,We are migrating PB9 application in PB2017R3. We are facing on issue while calling to restful services.This code is working fine in PB9 but not working PB2017R3.Sample code:li_retrn = linet_base.PostURL(ls_url, lblb_args, ls_headers,long(gs...
Hi, Our PB 2019 executables are throwing following error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.   Are we missing something? Please ...
Good Morning everyone, I need to understand something... I have to send data to an external webservice , which wsdl file is https://snfl.qdecalidad.com/snfl/webserviceAgroxSNFL/ws.apps I've created a webservice proxy and I can see everything witho...
Hi, I am getting .exe has stopped working at run time. If running from source i am not getting any error. Environment: Windows 10, PB 2019 build 2082    ...
We have a developer who's left and we need to remove his old PB license so that a new developer can use it on a new machine.  I have tried the steps in this article but have not been able to release the license https://blogs.sap.com/2016/11/28/how-to...
Sir, I Have a c# dll to read a smart card. wich provided by UAE Govt to access their national ID and they are providing C#, Java dll to do the same. Anybody can advice me ?....
Hi,  I have just downloaded the latest version of pb2019 and powerserver etc.   When i try to connect my database there is an option for sqlanywhere 17 but not sqlanywhere 16 - how do i get drivers or connect to my sqlanywhere16 database ? or do i...
Hi, I have the below simple code that executes when I click on a button.This is on Appeon Mobile App (PB 2017 R3 1858). ls_new_sql gets the sql from DW and adds extra parameters to WHERE clause. The proble I'm have:When I click the button for the ...
Hello, i am migrating a PowerBuilder 2019 Application from Oracle to Postgres. When i am connected to Oracle, i call the following procedurePROCEDURE p_proc(aol_error_nr OUT NUMBER, aos_error_text OUT VARCHAR2) in this way: DECLARE dbp_Proc PROCE...
Hi, everybody! Does anyone know why doesn't Appeon Workspace show in the list of Google Play Store applications available for downloading on my Android 9 Huawei Mate 20 Lite mobile device?...
Hello all! What about DLL registration for mobile apps?...
My understanding of the DynamicModel structure is that it is a way to generate a dynamic datastore from SQL, similar to executing these statements: new_syntax = SQLCA.SyntaxFromSQL(new_sql, 'Style(Type=Form)', error_syntaxfromSQL) dw_new.Create(new...
Hi Everyone, I have created customize theme inside theme190 folder and named it "Flat Design Purple". During development everything run smooth but after deployment the theme is not working anymore. I have put the "theme190" folder in the root folder...
Hi I am looking for a tool to make tests compatible with PowerBuilder 12.6 (and more), SQL Server 20xx, batch, Web service I want to be able to: - Write test scenarios, - Perform them automatically, - Generating test reports What tool would...

There are no discussions available here currently