Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I merged wrong code into one of the PBL and followed below script to prepare build and executables. It went through without throwing any error. Would you please advice how to get an error while preparing build and write into a log file? sta...
Anyone using oracle 18c yet? Any know of specific support planned for Oracle 18c?    I know the current drivers should (will) work fine, but since you announce specific support for SQL Server 2017, will there also be specific support for oracle 18c ...
Could you please confirm if that is possible to automate a flow in CI/CD pipleline to generate *.war artifact out of PowerBuilder Project. Thank you! ...
can i got number who call me while call income  i mean when any body call me get his phone number like truecaller  ...
Hi, We at Destiny Technologies have been in the forefront of incorporating solutions based on beacons (as nearby devices) to develop commercial applications. Having been associated with PowerBuilder since version 4 (late 1980's) and Appeon,...
I love having the EDIT button available on the QUESTIONS we post. However, whenever I try to edit either the header, the bod, or the tags in my post "Cannot install PBv12.0 in a Windows 10 VM", it simply cycles and cycles in an infinite loop. C...
PBv12.1, b7055 Windows 7, 64 bit platform The Short Version  - I suspect that I can pre-load the Standalone - Local License license file into the PB.INI file, but I do not know how.    HOW is this done? The Detailed Version I've been mo...
Hi All, Looking for any suggestions from the community on this. We are working on a counterpart Mobile App for our Desktop System.  Most of the DWs we are utilising in the Mobile App are straightforward tabular lists with no need for grouping. ...
I cannot figure out why my powerbuilder app cannot find the dbmlsync.exe on a deployed machine that doesn't have SQL Anywhere installed. I've follow this article exactly (using the file dsn method, but I don't think it get's that f...
I did write a mobile app with Drag & Drop functionality. I deployed to PowerServer.  (Yes it work ok in window).  I am using Galaxy 8, Iphone 7. How do I activate the functionality in the mobile device. I touch with the finger, hold and move but n...
I need to test to see if a database is running through a PowerBuilder application. Every time that I test the connection, and the database is down, the ODBC dialog box appears and the application just sits and waits for someone to respond to the wind...
Buenas Noches  a todos ​ necesito consumir y servicio web que biene en formato Json y grabarlo a la base de datos oracle 10g, la version de power builder que utilizo es power builder 2017 R2.   Gracias A todos   Att  Carlos   ...
When you install GhostScript, the bin folder has multiple exe files. My question is which one does PB 2017 use? Is it gswin32c.exe like older versions, gswin64c.exe or does it depend on some condition? I am Printing the DataWindow to a PostScri...
Hello This is my first posting to the Appeon community. I am hoping someone can help me? I have written an app using the MySQL database and PB2017. There are 8 Concurrent users. I am tracking the user as they sign in, but I have noticed t...
when i try to test my ws from powerbuilder it say me:           Errore server nell'applicazione '/progenamws'. Errore del parser Descrizione: Errore durante l'analisi di una risorsa necessaria per soddisfare ...
Hello All, I had posted this question some time back but didnt get any help on this. I am still facing this issue randomly.  Here is the link to my previous post -https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/pb12-5-2-net-runtime-error-please-help...
Dear all I'm new to android devices (scanners, phones) , so I wonder wether it is possible to build an Powerbuilder-App that can : capture and store a signature capture and store pictures taken with android-device. Any help would be a...
Built-in (or customized) Appeon Workspace Build 1756 seems to maintain screen always on (the device does not go into sleep mode), with the consequent battery consumption. Tested on Android 4.4.2 and later Thanks! ...
Hi All About a year ago I asked this question: Our PB12.5 project build was set up to use an External Manifest because we have a web service component we use to consume a web service. With the new PB2017 we wish to use the PBC170.EXE utility on...
Any ideas on how to generate a GUID in PB 2017 with DB2 as the database.   Thanks, KB ...

There are no discussions available here currently