Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Just wondering where the new appeon_workarounds.pbl is stored following installation of Powerbulider2017. I assume it is required to replace older bulid versions once a PB Mobile App is migrated to PB2017 Thanks Michael ...
Hit, someone has develops an application to convert datawindows to PDF files. I'm using this code what using PDFCreator, but if the route in the registry of PDFCreator  is different to my machine fail. Please someone has a solution. Paramenter...
Hi, How can I 'active' my license? I have a licensed PB 2017 on my desktop - been working on it for months.  I loaded PB 2017 on my laptop and, after I was advised I was 'already logged on', I used the licence Manager to log ...
Dear All I am just beginning to try PB2017 and PowerServer 2017 Web to deploy an existing PB11.5 application to Web. I had installed the PowerServer 2017 trial last week and installed PB2017 trial today. After successful migration of the PB 11.5 a...
I'm working with PB .net and when I am going to deploy print nerror "No functions selected for export.  Unable to continue build operation." I don't know what is it.   Somebody help me   Thanks ...
Hi   I'm try to call to webservice using .Net Engine but in the metod it does not resolve in the same way what i do not using .Net Engine.   Return the same method but with differents variables   With .Net Engine    • migr...
  Until Appeon 2016 , Appeon developer toolset can deployed to Appeon Server from  Powerbuilder8 and Powerbuilder12.6. I  wonder that  Powerbuilder8  ~ 12.6 user can deploy at PowerServer not using Powerbuilder 2017. ...
Hi I want to know performance related result for  Commit command which we are using inside PowerBuilder and Backend is SQL Anywhere 16 & Isolation Level used 'RU' 1. If I use commit script for each row, what is the performance impact? ...
I have been trying to use PBNISMTP (http://www.topwizprogramming.com/pbnismtp.html) in PB2017. When I try to import 64 bit .pbx, it fails with an error. "The file is not a valid dll or pbx file". 32 bit pbx imports fine. Any ideas? Help!  Thanks! ...
i get bad runtime function reference powerbuilder 21 in retrieve event   any help ?   ...
Hello, I use this code in in PB12.5 NET  System.Security.Cryptography.SHA1Managed  sha1 sha1 = create System.Security.Cryptography.SHA1Managed() System.Byte hash[] , lb[]  hash = sha1.ComputeHash(lb)  How can I do the same in PB2017? Thank...
Hello, I've recently upgraded to PB 2017.  With11.5 I could open an MailSession and have it use the default Profile with the simple:  mSes = CREATE mailSession mRet = mSes.mailLogon(mailNewSession!)   Now when I use this, the user ...
Hello, Issue 1 : Create a new user object < Customer Visual > Insert one picture control and one static text controls Enter a picture name for picture control and give a title in static text. This picture need to be a transparent p...
Same with Title. This mistake that made me so battered.   Code: li_rc = inv_luw.of_Update(apo_control, ab_accepttext, ab_resetflag) messagebox('of_update', sqlca.sqlerrtext) //sqlerrtext return "" messagebox('of_update&#...
Trying to run the Packager on Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1.  This machine is running on ESX 5.5 as a VM and we RDP (Remote Desktop) into it.  When running the Packager and selecting what we need and clicking create, we get the following error: ...
I'm testing some PB17 code that is uploading data from a local Firebird DB to a MySQL DB on our web server. It is being done through DataStores - load one from the local DB, copy the data to one connected to the web DB (with "dsTarget.Data = dsSo...
Hi all, We have a few datawindowchilds on which we need to perform a modify statement to change the .text value at runtime. How can we have single quotes and double quotes appear in the .text please ? We tried the following, but both failed ...
Hello, we have 2 different ways to call Soap web service proxys. First in (from) PB.NET, with a PB.NET Proxy, which works fast as expected. Second from PB 12.5.2 CLASSIC (.NET engine). There we loose nearly one second to get the call done. J...
Hi, Our PB Version : 12.5.2 Build 5652 Windows 7 SP1 Excel 2013 We are trying export data to an existing Excel File (template). Our code: string ls_fname transaction lt_tran ls_fname = "C:\Temp\Template.xlsx" TRY lt_tr...
stamp in pfc I need push a stamp in my pfc file but I don't know how do, you please send  me a example  how i nedd show in my pfc  the stamp. This type of stamp is posible programing in PowerBuilder. Other name to stamp is electronic signature...

There are no discussions available here currently