Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hi all, Is powerbuilder monthcalendar control able to do date start and date end selection as similar like picture below ? thanks, Dev Ong...
Hi! I'm trying to follow the Elevate Session from 2022 to set up a dynamic SQL Server database for housing the PowerServer caches. I am using PowerBuilder 2022 R3, which looks different than the presentation I watched. https://www.youtube.com/live/...
Hi All,   My application crashes when a particular screen is accessed. This issue has been reported by three users, but we haven't been able to replicate it ourselves. It only occurs when the screen is opened for the first time subsequent attempts ...
How do you retrieve the filter expression from a datawindow? I am sure this is a very easy solution. ...
Hi,   Can we able to set junk character validation in data window filed? Because whenever customer copy and paste the text from some other forms or PDF to PowerBuilder data window it can accept and save it but later it causes the problem to other i...
Greetings to the entire Appeon community! I am having the following issue: When creating a datastore with a simple SQL (for example, SELECT * FROM tecno.employee) and performing UPDATEs on this datastore, in client/server it works correctly, but, wi...
Hello, how can I change the color of the application, specifically the title bar and the cascading effect to all the windows, dynamically, the requirement is that each user can customize their application.   Thank you. Luis...
Hi, Last time I looked to call .NET libraries from PB. I checked that pbdotnetinvoker.dll library is only supported and compiled in .net 6. We have many libraries and frameworks in .NET 8. Is possible to call libraries compiled in .NET 8? Maybe I ca...
Hello, Has anyone heard about this? postgres.new: In-browser Postgres with an AI interface (supabase.com) Charts looks interesting for me.  If that could be used with the webbrowser inside powerbuilder ... Well, your comments pl. Happiness Alway...
Hello, I am tring to save a RTE document in html and ansi character set No matter what encoding parameter I use, it returns utf8 I am using Powerbuilder 2022R3 Is there any issues with the encoding parameter? Example: string ls_file1, ls_file2,...
  Hi everyone, I need help, I have a powerbuilder 2022 and it is mounted on a server with windows server 2019, when I am running the application on Windows 11, I have an error when creating a dynamic datastore, it sends me the error: "Failed to ret...
We are using PB 2019 R2 and there is requirement to call a REST API where in we need to send the contents of a CSV formatted file as its payload/body. How can we achieve this via code?...
Hi All As the title says I have a a problem with Window based dropdownlistbox AllowEdit=True when Themes are applied. The user is not able to edit and type into the DDLB data. They can scroll and select from the drop down list but cannot type their ...
We've been working with GIT and ADO for a few months now. Today, I did a git pull, followed by refresh. But I got errors about files not compiling after the pull. Also, can't save objects without an error. It seems as though the source and the pbl ar...
Hi, I recently upgraded from PB 2022R2 build 1892 to PB 2022R3 build 3356 because my company is trying to do a PowerServer proof of concept. I went into my normal application and anytime I try to run the application or do a full build or regenerate...
Our ERP Clients using two Database in one system with data sharing from two different folder bcoz they are having database wise image print and qr code from physical folder,we want to migrate them to power client ,but as power cleint can be installed...
Hello all, We are running PB2022 V1878. I need a way to convert word docs, excel files, etc to pdf programmatically. We are currently using Win2PDF as a printer, but I can't seem to find a way to convert. We've just started using pdfdocument to pdf...
Powerbuilder 2022 R3 Build 3356 If you have a datawindow default on a column of type datetime, the datetime doesn't populate on insert. -- I have tried datetime(today(), now()) and just today()... neither works. You can recreate this by simply crea...
Hello communityI need to run a program ( *.bat ) and wait until it finishes before continuing. I found RunAndWait by TopWizProgramming. Unfortunately my client uses MacOs computers with Parallel emulation and the calls to the Windows system APIs fa...
Hi, I'm trying to migrate from PB 12.6 to PB 2022 R3, how should I replace the missing pbsoapclient126.pbd?    Thanks Bruno....

There are no discussions available here currently