Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
My app is written in PB 10.5 and can run against various databases of the user's choice. This includes ASE, SQL Anywhere, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL. The helps says that SQLCode & SQLDBCode will not indicate errors. Presumably SQLErrText won't ha...
When i use the iis to deploy the .net webservice, it shows iis server may have the issue that current users does not have administrative privileges on the server? Anyone knows how to configure that? The server issue or the pb issue? Thanks a lot...
DB Connection Issues w/ Mobile deploy w/ Native Microsoft SQL Server  Summary Have not been able to deploy as mobile application and go beyond the database connection. Have tried using native and ODBC and have failed numerous times. PB2017 Help con...
How to retrieve datawindow in PowerServer Web? Below are my configuration: **Open event script of my window  if AppeonGetClientType() = 'PB' thenSQLCA.DBMS = "ODBC"SQLCA.AutoCommit = FalseSQLCA.DBParm = "ConnectString='DSN=PB Demo DB V2017R2 Unico...
Tengo un data window en formato dd/mm/yyyy Ingreso una fecha 08/08/2018 al momento de perder el foco se cambia la fecha a 08/04/2018, cuando ingreso otra fecha ej, 12/12/2018 me despliega error que no se cumple el test de validación   Alguna idea ...
I'm using pfc from pb10.2 and migrated it to PB 2017. Is there a pfc already for PB 2017? Where i could download the pfc for PB 2017?  Thanks in advance....
In the newest version of Powerbuilder 2017, is there a way of importing/inserting .pdf files into a datawindow?   Currently, I know images/pictures can be inserted into a datawindow, but not .pdf files. The issue we are having with image files is t...
Hi All,   Now i want to migrate the PB12 to PB2017, before we using EA server and use the blob to retrurn data from server. With pb2017, how we will handle such situation?...
Hello fellows? Anybody may provide an example of application code for a microservices-based architecture application or any other reference or documentation for Powerbuilder in the latest versions? ... Thanks in advanced ... (Sorry for my english ...
Hi, is there a place where the changes/Bugfixes for the Powerserver PB Edition R3 are documented? I'm looking for other changes besides the addition of Offline-support and web deployment. They are documented in the PB Help. The Powerserver help do...
How can I get if the Windows where my application runs is 32 or 64 bits? (Como puedo obtener si el Windows donde corre mi aplicacion es de 32 o 64 bits)...
Hi, I have a Question regarding the following statement from the PB 2017 R3 help, located in Whats new => New Features in PowerBuilder 2017 R3 => PowerBuilder integrated with more PowerServer Features: The PowerServer (PB Edition) included in the P...
Hi, PB documentation says for a classdefinition's LibraryName property: The fully qualified name of the library the class was loaded from.   I;ve created .NET assembly project. But when I try to read this property from c# script, PB assembl...
PB v12.1 build 7055Oracle 12C database UPDATE:  ALL of my dwos are experiencing this issue!I can connect to the database in PB and in SQL+, and in SQL+ I can select data without issue, but NON of my dwos have the RETRIEVE button enabled.I ran into a...
Could you guys point me in the right direction (article, sample, previous questions) ho to make EditMask DropDown Calendar to work in a mobile app. Regards, Clarence....
hi there, i am using pbdom to parse a XML string and then using it to populate a treeview.I'm experiencing an "issue" when the string content of an item is more than 260 characters. It looks like the treeview truncates the label to 260. Do you guys c...
Hello, I am getting this error while I am trying to run the powerbuilder(Version 12.5) application. I make sure the data source name,user name and password is correct. But still I am getting this error. FYI - My SQL authentication mode is SQL and W...
PBv12.1, b7055 Windows 7, 64 bit platform Client/server app Normally, we run our main app from a batch file, which consists of:    --- add the Class Libraries      set path=%path%;J:\QualityAssurance\csgi12\Common\Common_0193\exe    --- add t...
Has anyone used PB to deploy to either the regular Windows Store or the private "for business" store that MS offers to enterprises? Can it even be done?...
Hi, As I explained in object I've an issue on A Appeon 2017 Migration on one of the applications I maintain for a customer. On Windows7 sources PB10.5 migrate from PB10.5 to Appeon 2017 R3 without any problem. It's possible to execute the applicat...

There are no discussions available here currently